gridironguy
    gridironguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Phoenix is gonna give my Lakers a beat-down tonight.....

Cannot find any reason why the Lakers will give a strong effort tonight. They are my favorite team but they are completely over their heads right now. Phx did not even shoot well from 3-land on Sunday but still won by DD.

I think Phoenix wins this big tonight, probably 14-17 pts.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually was liking the Lakers +10.5 tonight. The only thing that concerns me about them tonight though is the fact that Kobe's back is not in the best of shape today.

gridironguy

Dan, I think the Lake Show has mailed it in. That's the way it appeared to me on Sunday afternoon. They looked defeated. I think tonight could get ugly.

I don't know why I double-posted but can you remove the other thread with the same title?

Thanks.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tend to think the Lakers and Spurs will cover tonight, but I can see why one would think Phoenix rolls.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

I'm teasing two dogs small.

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers will keep it close.

gridironguy

Mr. Nuts you have more confidence than I. I'm a lifelong Laker fan and always root for them, but I believe Phoenix will close them out in style...

gridironguy

I missed covering by a single pt but missed the pick by a mile.

It would've been brutal for Laker backers not to cover this one...

Nice Laker pick guys. Very nice.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I hate the Lakers. I can never win with them either as the favorite or the underdog; laying the points or taking the points. Totally unpredictable team as far as I'm concerned.

gridironguy

Tchocky, I agree that the Lakers are very unpredictable. Probably because of Kobe. Hard to tell whether he'll be hot or not, and he is 50% of the offense.

I had success betting on and against them this season because I'm a big fan so I had a pretty good pulse on them. For the series, I was 6-2. 3-2 on sides, 3-0 on 2nd halves.

I wish I had that kind of success betting on or against other teams, but I unfortunately I do not.

I have a strong pulse for PAC-10 basketball as well, but not much luck outside of that conference. Following a team or a conference game in and game out makes a big difference, imo.