Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn. Lakers finally bench Kobe.. and it against Golden St.

lol.. what a pro-Kobe conspiracy this is.

there have been at least 10 GAMES that they would have easily won with Kobe out

they are actually not bad... Kobe just screws it all up

Ratzz

i hope this does not happen... Lakers please win tonight, or don't get crushed..

or the pro-Kobetard media is going to be like "see?!?! with Kobe out, we got crushed!!"

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

I think ESPN is pretty much anti-Kobe at this point.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    lol.. what a pro-Kobe conspiracy this is.

there have been at least 10 GAMES that they would have easily won with Kobe out

they are actually not bad... Kobe just screws it all up
    Lakers up 10 in the 1st quarter....against a rested Warrior team.......gee I wonder why that is?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i hope this does not happen... Lakers please win tonight, or don't get crushed..

or the pro-Kobetard media is going to be like "see?!?! with Kobe out, we got crushed!!"
    I can guarantee you, Kobe is rooting for the Warriors...because if Lakers win...Kobe is exposed..and ESPN will make sure the world hears about it...first thing Wednesday morning...I don't believe for a minute, it was Byron's decision to sit Kobe...Kobe is sitting out to prove a point...that "these guys can't win without me" No different than the stunt he pulled back in 07 against the Suns when he refused to shoot the entire 2nd half...but it may backfire on him...and the Lakers might mess around and win this game...LOL

I've got half a dime riding on Golden State...but the hell with it...I hope it goes up in smoke!!!! LOLOL.....number 24 is rooting for the Warriors with all of his heart.....you can take that to the bank!!!
    Last edited by Menses; 12-23-14 at 10:12 PM.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I can guarantee you, Kobe is rooting for the Warriors...because if Lakers win...Kobe is exposed..and ESPN will make sure the world hears about it...first thing Wednesday morning...I don't believe for a minute, it was Byron's decision to sit Kobe...Kobe is sitting out to prove a point...that "these guys can't win without me" No different than the stunt he pulled back in 07 against the Suns when he refused to shoot the entire 2nd half...but it may backfire on him...and the Lakers might mess around and win this game...LOL

I've got half a dime riding on Golden State...but the hell with it...I hope it goes up in smoke!!!! LOLOL.....number 24 is rooting for the Warriors with all of his heart.....you can take that to the bank!!!
    LOL>. i was just-just saying this to a Kobetard guy that i know..

he's like "WHAT?!?! why would Kobe root against the Lakers?!"

can't see Kobe... how he only cares about himself

thank you for mentioning '07 suns game.. forget about that
    what a lizard. that guy is

Ratzz

Lakers are looking GOOOOOODD!!!!

gooooo LAKAHZ!!

Menses

Every player is engaged...plenty of ball movement, defensive presence...Lakers shooting damn near 60 percent....Byron is smiling...where is Kobe? Is he in the building? I haven't seen him as yet? Is he sitting with the Warriors bench? LOL
    Last edited by Menses; 12-23-14 at 10:37 PM.

Menses

Hey Ratzz...if you have access...make sure to catch the halftime and the post game if Lakers win...watch the excuses Stu Lantz and the Kobe pom pom waving crowd come up with for as to why they played so well...LOL....but make sure you watch it on HD...wide screen as the elephant in the room might block out part of the screen...LOLOL

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Every player is engaged...plenty of ball movement, defensive presence...Lakers shooting damn near 70 percent....Byron is smiling...where is Kobe? Is he in the building? I haven't seen him as yet? Is he sitting with the Warriors bench? LOL
    THANK YOU!!! seriously.. this is Psychology 101
    everyone os FINALLY being rewarded.. for their efforts!!!

without anyone there to snatch it away..

Kobe misses 22 shots.. and then turns and blames the guy who missed 5 shots..

you can't do that tonight ass-wipe!!! Kobe going down.. PLEASE Let the Lakers come out on fire

Ratzz

this is Kobe's BEST game this season, so far

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

every nba player can do something well
    when kobe is on ur team, u dont get to maximize ur talents cuz u have to cater to him

Menses

Laker Fans and non Laker Fans alike are turning on Kobe...realizing just how big of a Cancer he really is..

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread...261014&page=11

Kobe is a negative asset for the Lakers on the court. Last game, Kobe single handedly blew a Lakers lead in the 4th quarter and gift wrap the lowly Kings a victory. Tonight Kobe sits out, and Lakers blew out the best team in the league.
    The Lakers got good performances from a bunch of guys tonight. Price, Lin, Boozer, Swaggy, etc. Everyone is playing with more energy about being liberated from Kobe's grave.

Byron is the one who is crazy if he thinks playing with a guy who takes a ton of low % shots and gives no effort on D doesn't make a difference in the team's performance.

Kobe Bryant still thinks hes the Black Mamba. He's just Kobe Bryant now.

Tracy McGrady still thought he was Tmac. He was just Tracy McGrady.

Superstar ego in an ailing body
    no way the Laker's would've won the game against GSW with Kobe chucking 30 shots lol

Menses

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...363436&page=11

If you think Kobe has made a positive impact on this Lakers team this year you are ****ing nuts.

He's been awful on the court and has probably killed morale off it...
    Talent has nothing to do with it you utter bellend. The 2013 lakers had Pau, Howard, Nash, Kobe and Artest and barely got the 8th seed. This team IS playing better without Kobe than with him (all season long). It's about ball movement and team basketball
    I'm just making sure you understand that Kobe has been dreadful on both ends and we can lament the help all we want...doesn't change the fact that the Lakers get far worse overtime Kobe steps foot on the court.

All you need to do is look that shit up or watch a game.

I don't think enough is being made of this honestly...Kobe as a player in a vacuum can still a lot of good things imo, but if you just look at his impact on the game and team to date this season....he really has an argument for worst player in the league. It's that bad
    this win tonight puts the Lakers into one of the weirdest dilemmas i have ever seen a team be put in. Its Glaringly obvious that Kobe is a net minus at this point. he is malcontent, and was just shown to be blaming his teammates for not practicing intensely recently. it all adds up to something crazy happening at some point.