gridironguy
    gridironguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just one game left to decide the Golden St-Dallas series, it's Game 6...

Let's not kid ourselves. If the Warriors do no put these guys away in Game 6, and Dallas some how ties this series 3-3, then Game 7 in Dallas is as good as done.

It will be the Mavericks pulling off the "Suns v. Lakers, 2006" come back after being down 3-1 in the series.

Golden St MUST put Dallas away in Game 6.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

don't see why they can't win game 7, they are 2-2 in that building. Maybe Dallas wins it 70% at best in game 7

gridironguy
    gridironguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe Dallas would have a much higher than 70% chance to win.
    More like 90%, imho.

Think about it: How many road teams have seen you in recent history in any sport, not just the NBA, who have won a Game 7 in the other team's crib?

It just doesn't happen very often.

I feel that GS will be so disappointed about giving up the 3-1 lead, and Dallas will be so fired up after coming back from down 1-3, that the momentum would completely be in Dallas's favor and they would be an extremely tough out on their home floor in a Game 7 situation.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Even though it is more matchups than talent,( Spurs would kill G.S, Dallas and the Spurs are even.) I don't give Dallas any edge over Golden St. on a neutral court.

Game 7's are very good to the home team, but I think it matters less in this series than almost any other, because these teams shoot so many jumpers, a large % of home court is cheating referees, which doesn't come into play when the Warriors are hitting 15 threes.

I expect the Warriors in 6 though. I am really looking forward to seeing them play Houston, I don't know how they can stop Yao, or hpw he can run back on defense fast enough, should be really interesting.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jason Terry has to be suspended for his take down of Baron Davis, he deserves it.

Hawaiian time
    Hawaiian time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas/Golden state

I say golden state wins game 6 and moves on.