BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Warriors played about how I thought they would. If KD didn't get injured who knows what would have happened. He sure would have helped down the stretch.

On the bright side, I saved a little juice by playing the ML...

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    they will miss a 3 pointer, and make a foul, so 2 FT to the warriors lol
    Yup it was about to be the 7 point win if they got that foul in haha.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Rough one to lose after they took the lead. Was always gonna be tough without KD.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Yup it was about to be the 7 point win if they got that foul in haha.
    It looked like Thompson was fouled but the refs had an early flight apaprently.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Warriors played about how I thought they would. If KD didn't get injured who knows what would have happened. He sure would have helped down the stretch.

On the bright side, I saved a little juice by playing the ML...

Nah Warriors would've won anyway.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Nah Warriors would've won anyway.
    I think GS would have won either way too. KD would have helped OKC, but GS would have played with a lot more effort in the second half.

Seto

We'll never know. The Warriors were a bit lethargic in the second half for sure.

I just wish OKC would actually run offense down the stretch of games. I have no problem with Westbrook shooting every time but at least do SOMETHING, like a pick and roll, or start him off the ball, at least try​ to get him something better than a 10-dribble 20-foot pullup jumper.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    We'll never know. The Warriors were a bit lethargic in the second half for sure.

I just wish OKC would actually run offense down the stretch of games. I have no problem with Westbrook shooting every time but at least do SOMETHING, like a pick and roll, or start him off the ball, at least try​ to get him something better than a 10-dribble 20-foot pullup jumper.
    Man, was watching the game, no bet, so enjoying it tremendously. The #1 thing I came away from this game is the OKC offense (????) is no better than a boys club pick up game. Question the coaching staff.
    Second, Russ is out of control. He has no cool, it is always 110 miles an hour with him. Great talent, awesome highlights and plays hard as Fukk.....but I have no confidence in him coming through in the clutch.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Man, was watching the game, no bet, so enjoying it tremendously. The #1 thing I came away from this game is the OKC offense (????) is no better than a boys club pick up game. Question the coaching staff.
    Second, Russ is out of control. He has no cool, it is always 110 miles an hour with him. Great talent, awesome highlights and plays hard as Fukk.....but I have no confidence in him coming through in the clutch.
    I'd say this one is more on Westbrook than on Brooks, and I love Westbrook and think Brooks is a shit coach.

But when they took a timeout down 5 they actually got a layup out of it so you can't fault him for not drawing anything up there. Russ just didn't manage the game correctly down the stretch.

First 12