Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

So-Cal owns Christmas!!!

Lakers cruise to victory. He's not gonna let fat Shaq and Mr. I'd rather showoff like a clown and do stupid dances instead of win the game.

Chargers cruise to victory...Rivers isn't gonna let a loser who has more interceptions than TDs beat him.

Merry X-mas...Bow down to the superiority of So-Cal beeotches!!!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

So-Cal= 1-1, how superior

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    Lakers cruise to victory. He's not gonna let fat Shaq and Mr. I'd rather showoff like a clown and do stupid dances instead of win the game.

Chargers cruise to victory...Rivers isn't gonna let a loser who has more interceptions than TDs beat him.

Merry X-mas...Bow down to the superiority of So-Cal beeotches!!!
    Seems Lebron took care of business and did what was needed for his team to win while Kobe was busy crying all game. By the way, I've never seen a player be so animated with the refs all game without getting a T.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Seems Lebron took care of business and did what was needed for his team to win while Kobe was busy crying all game. By the way, I've never seen a player be so animated with the refs all game without getting a T.
    Cause the refs knew they were ****in him. LA took 15 more FG's than your precious Cavs, they shot 36% cause they couldnt get a ****in call so many shots were documented as a missed shot when mother****ers were getting hammered, I was more impressed when Dallas beat Cleveland than Cleveland beating LA. Not saying LA would of won but the Refs made sure they didnt even stand a chance.

Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

i watched this whole game. refs definately missed some calls but kobe should have concentrated on winning the game more then gettin upset about the calls. once i saw him getting frustrated like that i knew we were gonna lose.

jashtonrich
    im back
    jashtonrich's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4929

once again my lakers let me down i don't mind a loss if they are outplayed stuff happens but to allow another team to come in your house call you pus--and basically treat you like one is not cool especially in so cal get it together kobe the fan side of me got me talking peacefully but my inner gambler is pissed the fuk off

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Cause the refs knew they were ****in him. LA took 15 more FG's than your precious Cavs, they shot 36% cause they couldnt get a ****in call so many shots were documented as a missed shot when mother****ers were getting hammered, I was more impressed when Dallas beat Cleveland than Cleveland beating LA. Not saying LA would of won but the Refs made sure they didnt even stand a chance.
    Hey, by all means you can think that you lost this game due to the refs. I sincerely hope the Lakers play this level of basketball in the playoffs so that the Cavs can steamroll them in the finals. What a bunch of babies. The LA fans at the game were equally as pitiful.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Stop making excuses people. Excuses are for losers. You lost a game. B.F.D. For the pennies that you guys play for, who cares? Stop your crying.

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Stop making excuses people. Excuses are for losers. You lost a game. B.F.D. For the pennies that you guys play for, who cares? Stop your crying.
    how r the bears and bulls doing this season? oh yeah

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    So-Cal= 1-1, how superior
    one team is the champs, the other has won 10 in a row

So-Cal> wherever the hell you live

williams22

one team is the champs, the other has won 10 in a row

So-Cal> wherever the hell you live
    The Lakers are the most classless team in the NBA. What an embarrassment last night not just because of the loss, but because of their incessant whining the whole time.

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    The Lakers are the most classless team in the NBA. What an embarrassment last night not just because of the loss, but because of their incessant whining the whole time.
    that team is better than your team...deal with it and eat your chowdah!!!

Celtics are falling apart...old geezers ha!

williams22

that team is better than your team...deal with it and eat your chowdah!!!

Celtics are falling apart...old geezers ha!
    I'm a Cavs fan, not a Celtics fan, and my team just kick your team's ass.