wildemu
    wildemu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

The lakers line

I know Cousins is out, but are the Kings that bad to be 4 point dogs against the lakers? LA is a mess, they have some chemistry issues now with the starting lineup changed up, Boozer and Lin pouting about the demotion.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    I know Cousins is out, but are the Kings that bad to be 4 point dogs against the lakers? LA is a mess, they have some chemistry issues now with the starting lineup changed up, Boozer and Lin pouting about the demotion.
    YES. Unless they plan on outscoring them. No defense here. Gay can't do everything. Sac has always been notoriously bad on the road. Check the last few years. BOL in whatever you decide.

wildemu

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    YES. Unless they plan on outscoring them. No defense here. Gay can't do everything. Sac has always been notoriously bad on the road. Check the last few years. BOL in whatever you decide.
    This will be a big pass, but the line was intriguing. Lakers are not playing defense either, and they had a terrible offensive game on sunday. Wouldn't be surprised that the kings pull this out anyways.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

What about that Suns line? Is that fishy to anyone, seems they think or want people to believe the Suns left it all out on the court last night.

wildemu

I can't handicap the suns properly. They, along with the celtics, are the most unpredictable teams in the league.

One night they'll shooting 50+% and hang tough with the clippers, beats the mavs. Other nights they will shoot 35+% from the field and lose to the magic and depleted rockets.

One common theme with them: Their defense is one of the worst in the league. They just try to outscore people.

Granted, Miami is in a bad place at the moment, but it would not surprise me that either team covers that game.

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I agree Wildemu

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Definitely not betting this game

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What about that Suns line? Is that fishy to anyone, seems they think or want people to believe the Suns left it all out on the court last night.
    As I posted earlier (in LT's thread) , seems like a "trap " for Phoenix. I am leaning Miami +4.5.

wildemu

-4.5 to 5 seems like a reasonable line to me, trap or no trap. Weren't they only 6 point favorites against the pacers last week? I wouldn't read too much into this line. Miami is scoring fine, getting stops is the problem. Phoenix can score/be off depending on their mood, and they don't defend well.

This will be a game of runs and will be a sweat for whoever hops on that game.

wildemu

by the way, i love how lin may be out with a leg problem, and the line still goes up 2 points. Great stuff