TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Dennis Schroder is that man

Teague and Millsap did all they could to kill my Hawks ML tonight but Dennis came in and buried Celtics the after bringing the Hawks from down 20+ points.

Sit yer ass down on the bench Teague

CanWillHill
    CanWillHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bums cant Cover -7 though. ha

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Isn't Teague tearing it up lately? 1 game lol. Guy is a stud this year.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Isn't Teague tearing it up lately? 1 game lol. Guy is a stud this year.
    Don't get me wrong I like Teague & i think he is think the best PG in the East but what are they gonna do with Schroder. The kid is franchise PG material. He put the team on his back tonight and basically destroyed Rondo his idol. Unlike Rondo though he has a jumpshot and can finish @ the rim and get to the line a lot like Parker. Man i thought i'd never say this but maybe Atlanta needs to sell high on Teague and get a Kings ransom back and build around Schroder. He has no ceiling.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    Don't get me wrong I like Teague & i think he is think the best PG in the East but what are they gonna do with Schroder. The kid is franchise PG material. He put the team on his back tonight and basically destroyed Rondo his idol. Unlike Rondo though he has a jumpshot and can finish @ the rim and get to the line a lot like Parker. Man i thought i'd never say this but maybe Atlanta needs to sell high on Teague and get a Kings ransom back and build around Schroder. He has no ceiling.
    Fair enough. I haven't watched the kid play enough to have much of an opinion about him.