RoyalHustla
    RoyalHustla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs / Nuggets - o/u @ 999.0???

So, i am still kinda new to this online betting but i just saw the o/u for the spurs/nuggets game at 999.0... and i quickly bet under on this.

Half-n-Hour later the site(Bet365) cancelled my bet saying it was void. Well i just wanted to know if it's worth arguing with them to honour the bet considering it was their own mistake.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

You have no case as it was beyond a blatant book error....

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalHustla View Post
    So, i am still kinda new to this online betting but i just saw the o/u for the spurs/nuggets game at 999.0... and i quickly bet under on this.

Half-n-Hour later the site(Bet365) cancelled my bet saying it was void. Well i just wanted to know if it's worth arguing with them to honour the bet considering it was their own mistake.
    It's not worth even complaining about sir, because it was clearly a bad line they posted. Besides if anything they might just label you as a shot taker, and possibly even show you the door.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

999 is often listed at wsex when the game is off the board. i don't think the software lets you bet it anyway.

you have absolutley no case whatsoever. it'd be like finding a sticker price at a car dealership that accidentaly was missing a 0 at the end and expecting them to sell it to you for that.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

I've tried some small wagers on some less obvious examples from time to time when I've come accross them and I think they've all been cancelled before game time.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Never bet on those bad lines, just report them to the book.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

good call looker.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back when online betting first came out you could bet those lines all the time and cash on them. Ahh the good old days of poorly written code.

hitbitritz
    hitbitritz's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're better off calling in, they may give you a free play bonus if you ask for it.