NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Dwight Howard investigated for child abuse

Dwight Howard investigated for child abuse

The police have re-opened an investigation of Dwight Howard, who allegedly told authorities last summer that he had hit his child with a belt.

Police dropped the investigation due to a lack of evidence but new information has emerged in the past 48 hours, apparently as a result of the child's mother pressing to re-open the case. Howard's attorney released a statement saying, "The Florida Department of Children and Families thoroughly examined all of the evidence and determined that the claims of child abuse were not substantiated. The case was closed in September." Howard hasn't been arrested or charged with any crimes, but the parallel with Adrian Peterson's child-abuse case are too obvious to ignore. We'll pass along any updates related to the case in the coming days.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Such a pussy, that unload his frustrations in the kids lol

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

That goon has a child in every state of the union including Hawaii, Puerto Rico and American Samoa. I hope that bull gets castrated.

CONNEMARA
    CONNEMARA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Hey Maniac, Missed all the games today. Had a lot of running around and visiting to do. Thanks for keeping me in mind. I added Colorado -8/$100 in late game yesterday. Won 4 out of 5 yesterday.

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

Shame he didn`t hit Kobe for playing like pussy in defense