greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

oh hell no they better replay that last shot by NO

i think he got that last 3 pointer before the buzzer.. wtf ref not replaying it to check it out.. I had over 104 2h that's bs.. im sure he got it off..

bucket2233
    bucket2233's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 705

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    i think he got that last 3 pointer before the buzzer.. wtf ref not replaying it to check it out.. I had over 104 2h that's bs.. im sure he got it off..
    I was watching it and he definitely got it off in time. I was waiting for the score to change, but it didn't. I was thinking to myself "that's going to screw somebody".

greypimps

that's bs.. they always review every shot at the buzzer why not this one? I don't care if the game is over it still the other dudes stat..

catch23
    catch23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1254

damn. I had Portland to win by 7-9 and 10-13. Shut it off when they were down 16 or so at the end of the 3rd. Can't believe this hit.

xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

DUDE I hate Second half over at 104 as well. That was pure BS. I was CERTAIN they got it off!

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    that's bs.. they always review every shot at the buzzer why not this one? I don't care if the game is over it still the other dudes stat..
    They don't... especially not in a blowout loss.

BUT lucky for you the NBA has that stupid replay center and they will correct the score (similar to how Lebron lost his Triple Double). Will you get your winnings? Who knows.

greypimps

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    They don't... especially not in a blowout loss.

BUT lucky for you the NBA has that stupid replay center and they will correct the score (similar to how Lebron lost his Triple Double). Will you get your winnings? Who knows.
    the only WAY they review If the ref is uncertain.. when I was watching the game I saw one ref signaling in. but the score doesn't change.