Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kobe - "I am Jealous of the Spurs, their players stayed together"...LOLOL

I'm extremely jealous of that," Bryant said this week after his team's loss in New Orleans. "I don't know if I can express to you how jealous I am of the fact that Tim,
    Tony [Parker], Manu [Ginobili] and Pop [Spurs coach Gregg Popovich] have all been together for all those years. Like, I can't even ... I can't express to you how jealous I am of that. Not all this up-and-down stuff."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11875566/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-envious-continuity-san-antonio-spurs

Say what? Is this guy for real? Not only does he chase Shaq out of town...but then he turns around and does the same thing to one of the better centers in the league...in Dwight Howard...and now has the nerve to turn around and complain about the Spurs having an advantage in stability...LOL...come on now...

Dwight was 24 and 16 with 7 blocks tonight....Kobe had his chance and blew it...now he is relegated to nightly beatings at the hand of western conference teams and trying to start fist fights with Howard in garbage time minutes...lol

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Not sure where to start with this -- or even how to respond.

Wow.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i ALMOST STARTED THIS THREAD MYSELF!!!

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11875566/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-envious-continuity-san-antonio-spurs

Say what? Is this guy for real? Not only does he chase Shaq out of town...but then he turns around and does the same thing to one of the better centers in the league...in Dwight Howard...and now has the nerve to turn around and complain about the Spurs having an advantage in stability...LOL...come on now...

Dwight was 24 and 16 with 7 blocks tonight....Kobe had his chance and blew it...now he is relegated to nightly beatings at the hand of western conference teams and trying to start fist fights with Howard in garbage time minutes...lol
    TIM DUNCAN went from $23 Million to $9 Million (61% pay cut) in order to keep everybody together.. 3 seasons ago..

this guy sacrificed over $30 Million for his teammates.. to get back to the Finals.. last two years..
    and it worked..!! Duncan got his 5th Ring..!!

Duncan is an ALL-TIME TOP 10
    and they took a poll on ESPN and he TROUNCED KOBE!!

DUNCAN WINS 64% to 36% on which of the two had a better career over Kobe
    SHARING RULES. SACRIFICE RULES

Imagine Duncan chasing Parker out of town when Parker won the Finals MVP in 2007!!!

now he's JEALOUS!!!?!?!?!?

you could have played 7 more seasons with Shaq if you kept your damn mouth shut

that is easily 3 more Rings... EASY.

so he would have tied Jordan, maybe passed him, what a fool

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Yeah, I thought he was hilarious too. Perhaps KB was high or something (hence that 1-for-16 shooting) or he is just delusional. It was also further showcases his leadership skills: he basically openly announced that his current team is trash, what a boost for the locker room morale.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Yeah, I thought he was hilarious too. Perhaps KB was high or something (hence that 1-for-16 shooting) or he is just delusional. It was also further showcases his leadership skills: he basically openly announced that his current team is trash, what a boost for the locker room morale.
    precisely.

what a prick.. that's like telling your wife.. "damn. i shoulda married that other girl"

or saying "how can i win with these shitty players?"
    i can't believe that no one in the Laker Organization has the nuts to say STFU. It's amazing

Kobe continually places his failings on his teammates. He blamed his 'missed FG record'
    on bailing out his teammates.. are you f•king kidding me?!
    the only time you shoot at the end-of a shot-clock is when you dribble your ass into a corner with only a terrible shot left.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

1-14 tonight after he comes out and says this too funny

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Not sure where to start with this -- or even how to respond.

Wow.
    I'm completely confused...

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    1-14 tonight after he comes out and says this too funny
    If you watched the game you could tell he had tired legs from the start

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    TIM DUNCAN went from $23 Million to $9 Million (61% pay cut) in order to keep everybody together.. 3 seasons ago..

this guy sacrificed over $30 Million for his teammates.. to get back to the Finals.. last two years..
    and it worked..!! Duncan got his 5th Ring..!!

Duncan is an ALL-TIME TOP 10
    and they took a poll on ESPN and he TROUNCED KOBE!!

DUNCAN WINS 64% to 36% on which of the two had a better career over Kobe
    SHARING RULES. SACRIFICE RULES

Imagine Duncan chasing Parker out of town when Parker won the Finals MVP in 2007!!!

now he's JEALOUS!!!?!?!?!?

you could have played 7 more seasons with Shaq if you kept your damn mouth shut

that is easily 3 more Rings... EASY.

so he would have tied Jordan, maybe passed him, what a fool
    I was shocked that ESPN actually showed the results of that poll asking who had the better Career...Duncan or Bryant..... 5 years ago ESPN would never have revealed such polarizing truth about Kobe...not a chance...but something has changed with the ESPN brass...they have grown tired of his act...I suppose...either that or the public is indeed waking up to overblown farce that is Kobe's career....

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I noticed on the ESPN telecast of the game last night...They actually showed the results of a poll asking who had the better Career...Duncan or Bryant....with 63 percent of the vote..going to Duncan. 5 years ago ESPN would never have revealed such polarizing truth about Kobe...not a chance...but something has changed with the ESPN brass...they have grown tired of his act...I suppose...either that or the public is indeed waking up to overblown farce that is Kobe's career....
    calling ESPN a bunch of idiots was seriously stupid.
    very bad reaction to being listed 40th best player.

ESPN controls the sports media. They SELECT and EDIT highlights.
    they record history. They have been nailing Kobe ever since he did that.

Now, only the Kobetards are defending him

but is is true. Duncan trumps Kobe in 10 different ways