HappyKane
    HappyKane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3999

Barkley still ain't eating. NBA mojo plays for Sunday, November 9.

spreadsheet for keeping track of 1H & 2H ATS trends:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...aOXBMakE#gid=4

Full game: 7-6
    2nd Half: 6-2
    Live in-game: 0-0
    2nd Half inclinations have been on par. Should i pull the trigger more?

Orlando/Brooklyn: Orlando is almost there; just need a polished backcourt and experience. This bunch is picking up confidence; there are some latent talent that can gel nicely, i think. Brooklyn will be that Jeckyll and Hyde team you can't figure out. The key to their season-long success is depth; they have it but it doesn't always show. Last year if D-Will was having a bad game, Shaun Livingston would fill in nicely as a proxy point guard. Jarret Jack seems to be an even trade-off right now. The Nets might lose to the Magic today but have the talent to go on the road and beat any of these 3 West Coast teams: Phoenix, Golden State and Portland, their next three opponents. Give me Orlando plus the points.

Utah/Detroit: for the most part you have to stay away from the Pistons when they are favored; no matter where they play. One can argue that Utah might be the better team for this match-up. You wouldn't find me countering that argument. Give me some Jazz plus the points.

Sacramento/OKC: instinct tells me that the home team is the right side here. Watch out, West Coast Conference. You have a new player on your threshold.

Miami/Dallas: will play 2nd Half Over if the 1st Half lands below 102.5.

Golden State/Phoenix: Warriors play fast and can defend very well. Suns play fast and can't defend much. Golden State is a decent back-to-back team. Mojo is about even for both teams so that means i will play the team that is trailing at Halftime.

Denver/Portland: with a rematch in 3 days i will just keep an eye on this one.

Charlotte/LA Lakers: this one is too easy. Charlotte all day please.

Locking in:

Orlando Magic +7.5
    Utah Jazz +4
    Charlotte Hornets -3

HappyKane
    HappyKane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3999

At the Half:

MIA 55
    DAL 44

2nd Half play:

Miami/Dallas Over 102.5