HappyKane
    HappyKane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3999

Monumental match-up of undefeated and the winner is....

spreadsheet for keeping track of 1H & 2H ATS trends:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...aOXBMakE#gid=4

Full game: 6-5
    2nd Half: 5-2
    Live in-game: 0-0
    Going forward, i expect my 2nd Half plays to do very well. That is where my mojo system excels.

Portland/LA Clippers: eye test says Portland is the better team right now. I think Glen Davis gives 'em a boost today and get the Clippers a nice home win. I will wait until Halftime to make a play; and will most likely be on the team that is trailing.

Washington/Indiana: pass on the game.

New York Knicks/Atlanta: can't trust neither team right now; pass.

Minnesota/Miami: A few missing pieces on each roster make me pass on this game. Mojo report indicates a win for Miami. But by how many points?

Boston/Chicago: i sense Chicago can't handle double-digit spreads. And they can't seem to handle teams that play at a fast pace. Guess who plays faster than Philadelphia? The Bulls may give Rose another day of rest. I would take Boston plus the points here, even w/o Rondo. Too much uncertainties for now. Better to wait and see how the market reacts.

Golden State/Houston: two undefeated clash and i have the winner; strictly a mojo play. Love Houston to stay undefeated at home. I do expect Houston to trail at Halftime, in which case i'll jump on that line like no tomorrow.

Memphis/Milwaukee: you know who high i am on the Bucks this season. Give me the home dog for a possible SU win.

New Orleans/San Antonio: this is a place the Pelicans haven't fared well. But the landscape of this season has changed. Pelicans have upgrades at two positions and the Spurs are still lacking in depth. I would take the points but will wait until Halftime to make another judgement.

Locking in full games:

Houston Rockets -1
    Milwaukee Bucks +5.5
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave HappyKane 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HappyKane
    HappyKane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3999

At the Half:

MEM 51
    MIL 44

2nd Half play:

Milwaukee Bucks +.5 for 2nd Half