ustrcblue
    ustrcblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

$400 bet today!!!

Here it is you workaholics! !! Cash em!!!!
    Attached Images  

kinstigator
    kinstigator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1447

ca$h that!!!

ustrcblue

Im also looking at the over in this contest as well. Not a play yet but a strong lean for now. Will post if I play it

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

im thinking toronto minus 900 to make 100 , what on earth would make u think okc will not get blown out? back to back game, long flight to canada plus they have 8 players in uniform?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    im thinking toronto minus 900 to make 100 , what on earth would make u think okc will not get blown out? back to back game, long flight to canada plus they have 8 players in uniform?
    Maybe only 7 players???

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    Long flight to Canada ? Methinks you are confusing Toronto with North Pole or something. That is a <90 min flight.

ustrcblue

The Raptors are 0-6-2 ATS when they face a team with a losing record and the Thunder are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 meetings in Toronto. At the end of the day it comes down to OKC bouncing back from one of the worst losses in Coach Scott Brooks' career and with Durant and Westbrook demanding accountability from their teammates as well, look for an inspired performance here today from all angles. OKC is a defensive team by nature, look for them step up well defensively which is why in part with the Raptors also coming off a loss this total is set so low. I believe teams come together off a loss and the Thunder did that in their first game without Westbrook or Durant they ended up winning at home as Outright Underdogs to the Nuggets. Personaly I could see the thunder possibly even win outright here tonight but will gladly take the points. But to see OKC come off such a poor loss and given how competitive this team is, they should indeed perform much better on the defensive end here and this contest probably goes over. However that being said this is a big game for the Thunder coming off one of their worst losses ever. There is a great deal of pressure on this team and this group of players to make this contest highly competitive. OKC was essentially blown-out from the opening tip which went well for our over the other night but there have that fresh in their minds and our seeking to make a statement here tonight. This is just what I think and if you wana go the other way heck i don't blame you. Good luck whatever you decide. Cash Em baby!!

ustrcblue

I also realize this play is also probably gonna be a huge public fade and those tend to be the most profitable.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ustrcblue View Post
    I also realize this play is also probably gonna be a huge public fade and those tend to be the most profitable.
    I don't know u-blue??? I am personally staying away from this, but I can see the other side. OKC has only 8, maybe 7 bodies??? BB, on the road, tough call man. I can see taking 11.5 points, but an outright win???? Doubtful. BOL as always my friend.

ustrcblue

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I don't know u-blue??? I am personally staying away from this, but I can see the other side. OKC has only 8, maybe 7 bodies??? BB, on the road, tough call man. I can see taking 11.5 points, but an outright win???? Doubtful. BOL as always my friend.
    Thanks mag. I do feel more comfortable with taking the points but I guess all im saying is I wouldn't be super surprised if they won out right.

Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Watching OKC last night was painful, I think the raps will handle them easily tonight.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by ustrcblue View Post
    Here it is you workaholics! !! Cash em!!!!
    Also looking at this UST. OKC shot 39% last night and gave up 52% fg vs Brooklyn and allowed 11 3 balls on 48%. That wont happen again tonight against a Toronto team shooting 42.5% on the year and 25% with the 3 ball (yes I know small sample size). Toronto also allows 101.3 ppg and think OKC comes out strong tonight after that horrible showing last night. Line opened around 9 and now up to 11.5, like fading the public in games like this where the spread gets too high IMO.

Best of luck to us!

SCS
    SCS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

I hope fatigue doesn't end up factoring in bc this is an unusually high number... BOL tonight pal

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_U View Post
    Watching OKC last night was painful, I think the raps will handle them easily tonight.
    Agreed. But watching & wagering on the Seahawks has been an adventure in & of itself, no offense.

ustrcblue

Good luck to us gentlemen! ! Is anyone else here besides me see the total going over?

yungbrys
    yungbrys's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny how Indian cowboy on docsports has the same pick and the same exact write up as you two days in a row. Word for word on a whole paragraph what's the odds on that -2000? Good insight buddy make it your own next time.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

I think the Thunder come out high pace to make sure they forget last nights effort, or lack thereof. Good luck!

ustrcblue

Quote Originally Posted by yungbrys View Post
    Funny how Indian cowboy on docsports has the same pick and the same exact write up as you two days in a row. Word for word on a whole paragraph what's the odds on that -2000? Good insight buddy make it your own next time.
    Huh?? I post my own plays. And of course there will b some hater on here. If u dont want my plays then move it along son

yungbrys

Come on blue where you at with that great insight?

yungbrys

This is not your own play buddy i don't know why you would waste your time posting someone else's write up claiming it as yours. Lol don't play dumb

yungbrys

Just wait till after the game I'll screenshot the exact write up and prove your a fraud mine as we'll just tell the truth now lol

Winning oasis

Blue - Yung B*tch cant read. He thought the thread read :"get t-bagged here" he was hoping to be first. He signed on today. Ignore the oxygen thief.

ustrcblue

Ur lucky I even bother to post anything! I use different touts w my own research and post on here for the benefit of everyone idiot!

yungbrys

))
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by yungbrys; 11-04-14 at 04:28 PM.

yungbrys

So this is your write up??? Fraud

Winning oasis

It is appreciated wherever the F it comes from, he has posted for the benefit of all of us. Don't give a sh*t. Cash it! BOL

ustrcblue

Anyway guys so u know I use the sportsgeek, doc sports, winning edge sports and of course sbr. As well as a fee of u other guys. The point is I post up picks completely free and have over 4 different sports. I do use info from other cappers obviously as well as my own. Isnt that we are all here to do?? Tail a hot streak???? Well whatever I guess thats the thanks I get for posting plays that simply win!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Vitalic05 gave ustrcblue 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winning oasis, and Vitalic05

ustrcblue

Thats what I think of the game u moron. I have plenty of tout services. Unlike u I actually make a good living on this. So show me all my baseball and football writeups then???

ustrcblue

Put these up too while ur at it
    Attached Images  

ustrcblue

This too!!
    Attached Images  

Winning oasis

Don't spend ANY more time replying. Pointless. Good luck tonight. You said it best..... THE IDEA IS TO HELP US WIN. Its appreciated.

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

ur picks are appreciated, don't stress it

LethalPicks
    LethalPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4490

I say take Orlando if the line drops to +10 on spread against Chicago or take Lakers if the line moves to +7 spread as dog. OKC play doesn't look that strong. GL!

ADAWG
    ADAWG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Raptors should cover

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Just ignore the idiot haters, biker chick or whoever you are. I have been tailing you here and there and your posts and insight are greatly appreciated. Win or lose, whoever pushes the button is the one responsible for the outcome; not some nebulous posters on the webs. You have been winning a lot more than losing lately, so kudos and BOL.

12 Last