FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

day 3 nba

The first game on the board is Washington at Orlando, with Washington coming off an (I'd say) impressive performance against the Heat, keeping it close until the fourth quarter when Wade starting draining threes. Orlando of course coming off another game under 85 points. I see this total being about five points too high giving the fact Orlando is a low scoring team, going to be a slower paced game with the way Washington's going to play them. I see a 94 86 type game and thats only 180 points. Lifetime though, the under at Home in Orlando vs. Washington is 24-14 with the average total being 196.5. Washington is 4-18 when coming off an away loss and playing on the road on zero days rest...and that's dating back to 2009. Again, a full turnover game with long possessions by Orlando with shots they can't make. 1u to make it the first play of the season. My 2nd wager is based on an sdql . Jazz coming off an home loss and playing the Mavericks since 2009 are 0-6 SU and ATS...they've also lost by an average of 15 points...11 points or more in 5 of the 6 matchups. Will be putting an half u on Dal -10 with a bought half/pt making it -125. Plays including my fifty percent nfl record are always posted on time in my spreadsheet.

Schweino
    Schweino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Once bookmaker posts the lines think im jumping on washington if its -4 or less. Orlando is without Oladipo and Washington gets their centers back this game.

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

Quote Originally Posted by Schweino View Post
    Once bookmaker posts the lines think im jumping on washington if its -4 or less. Orlando is without Oladipo and Washington gets their centers back this game.
    centers coming back are what i like about was