Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Byron Scott Blames Dwight Howard for Kobe/Dwight Fall Out...LOL

Gee...what a surprise!!! Tell us Bryon, was it Shaq, Bynum, and Phil's fault they did not get along with Kobe as well?

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...winning-titles

Well if there were any doubts as to who was really coaching the Lakers this year, Scott answered them in his latest diatribe...Thought this guy would be different...but in the end, like most people in LA...he's nothing more than a KOBE Apologist. This 2014/2015 season will be no different than the last 4 failed campaigns....more excuses for Kobe, and more passing the buck and blame to anyone not named Kobe Bryant...LOL.....

Laker fans and the brass are in full meltdown mode...and are desperate to stop the world from seeing who the REAL Kobe Bryant is...but the cat is out of the proverbial bag so to speak.. and have resorted to calling out Dwight Howard, a full season removed from the team...to deflect any and all attention away from the trainwreck waiting to happen that is Kobe Bryant...

Can't wait for the season to start!!!!!!
    Last edited by Menses; 10-28-14 at 03:25 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

You and Ratz should start a picks thread for just Lakers games this season. What r your leans for the game tonight?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    You and Ratz should start a picks thread for just Lakers games this season. What r your leans for the game tonight?
    That sound like a good idea.... I would take the points tonight...this is one of those games the Lakers are going to simply want more than the Rockets...its the most important game of the season for them..as they have nothing else to play for beyond tonight...then they get manhandled tomorrow night against Phoenix..LOL

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Rockets

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    That sound like a good idea.... I would take the points tonight...this is one of those games the Lakers are going to simply want more than the Rockets...its the most important game of the season for them..as they have nothing else to play for beyond tonight...then they get manhandled tomorrow night against Phoenix..LOL
    Thanks for the input. Hmm...agree with you on tomorrow. Cant bring myself to take the lakers but dont trust the Rockets either. Guess ill be staying away from this one.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Gee...what a surprise!!! Tell us Bryon, was it Shaq, Bynum, and Phil's fault they did not get along with Kobe as well?

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...winning-titles

Well if there were any doubts as to who was really coaching the Lakers this year, Scott answered them in his latest diatribe...Thought this guy would be different...but in the end, like most people in LA...he nothing more than a KOBE Apologist. This 2014/2015 will no different than the last 4 failed campaigns....more excuses for Kobe, and more passing the buck and blame to anyone not named Kobe Bryant...LOL.....

Laker fans and the brass are in full meltdown mode...and are desperate to stop the world from seeing who the REAL Kobe Bryant is...but the cat is out of the proverbial bag so to speak.. and have resorted to calling out Dwight Howard, a full season removed from the team...to deflect any and all attention away from the trainwreck waiting to happen that is Kobe Bryant...

Can't wait for the season to start!!!!!!
    lol.. i can't believe a SINGLE person can't stand up and call him out.
    All excellent points, Menses

but i would say 'almost' out of the bag.. the media opened the bag for a week... then it closed again..
    we will see tonight..

how many shots in the 1Q for Kobe.. my guess is at least 8.. but could even be 10
    can you imagine 10 shots in 1Q?!

and nobody else seeing the ball at all.. should be fun!!

I expect that Dwight will be on his A+ EFFORT and Game this evening,,
    look for at least one in your face JAM by D12

Menses

Hey Bryon...was this Dwight's Fault as well?...

http://<iframe class="vine-embed pin...f-8"></script>
    Code:
    Refs trying their best to keep Dwight off the floor...to give the Lakers a chance...problem is...not one of them can play any defense...you gotta love it.....
    Last edited by Menses; 10-28-14 at 11:08 PM.

Menses

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

kobes looked awful on defense a few times already

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    kobes looked awful on defense a few times already
    Ariza and Harden have made a fool out of him tonight....