babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rejuvenated...

After taking a week off for the most part, not even thinking about the NBA, I'm ready to roll. Let's have a good run, guys. That's it from here. I'll be attending the Spurs-Nugs game on Sunday evening, and though the line looks to be pretty sharp, I like the Spurs to cover the 8.5.

That said, my two plays so far are both 4.5 point teasers:
    2* Det -4 and Pho -6
    2* Det -4 and SA -4

I know most of you hate teasers, but they've bailed me out of numerous NBA games this season and I have reasoning behind the plays: I see a Detroit team that woefully outclasses Orlando, though a low-scoring affair could lead to a backdoor cover (unlikely, but possible, whereas Det -4 seems like a lock). Likewise, I see a Laker team that just has no chance in the series against Phoenix. None. Zero. Kobe can go for 50 a game and they'll lose the series in 4 or 5. But I like Pho -6 much better than -10.5. As for the Spurs, I'm not too worried about them covering 4, though perhaps Denver at +13 would have been a better way to play it. Ah well, just happy to have games that count, teams that try to win, and an overall more entertaining form of hoops than we've been subjected to for the last month or so. Best of luck gentlemen. See you on the battlefield...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back just in time I see Baba.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

always in time... by the way, my bets won't lose

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's hard not to like both your plays with the line moves you made sir.