imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NBA for Monday YTD: 82-62 +26.16 Units

YTD: 82-62 +26.16 Units

Playoffs right around the corner.. It's been a pretty good season thus far hopefully it continues.. GL everyone

1* T-WOLVES/NUGGETS UNDER 215
    Line is inflated because Wolves last 7 gms have gone OVER.. But 6 of those totals #'s were UNDER 190..

Denver is not motivated anymore.. I see this game going UNDER..

GOOD LUCK AND FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

your avatar almost made me throw up, but good luck :P

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

best of luck

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe you wanna hit this one for another unit or so bro... Up to 219 now @ most shops! I said that I was gonna be done, but I don't think the Nuggets will play their starters much and Minnesota is w/out Garnett and will struggle to score 95... Let's hope! If this one falls, then I'm done with this bullshvt for the year!

dodif

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Maybe you wanna hit this one for another unit or so bro... Up to 219 now @ most shops! I said that I was gonna be done, but I don't think the Nuggets will play their starters much and Minnesota is w/out Garnett and will struggle to score 95... Let's hope! If this one falls, then I'm done with this bullshvt for the year!

dont do this me

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Under219 should cash if DEN practices some defense tonight.

I'm giving it a shot.

imgv94

Wow spread up to 219 not good

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not sure about this one, I'd lean towards the over, just because, in a game like this, there might be truly zero defense played. Neither one of these teams is disciplined, they're selfish and chaotic, and that might mean one easy basket after another. I'm staying off of it, but GL to you all, of course I can see the argument for the under, it could also easily be a game where Denver rests the big guns and they just go up and down all game, not caring enough even to push the pace, and it winds up 105-97 or something like that.

nevadaside

Associated Press
    Posted: 10 minutes ago

DENVER (AP) - Marcus Camby, the NBA's leader in blocked shots, sat out Denver's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves Monday night as a precaution.

"sat out", game hasn't played yet? This must be why the move to 219.

dodif

you should tell people when u stiff people IMGV. thats bad karma. nobody wants to play a game of someone who tempts karma. I'm a superstitious gambler and that shit rubs off and my name aint earl. I use to litter but stopped cuz the gambling gods dont like that crap.
    Last edited by dodif; 04-16-07 at 09:24 PM.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dodif View Post
    you should tell people when u stiff people IMGV. thats bad karma. nobody wants to play a game of someone who tempts karma. I'm a superstitious gambler and that shit rubs off and my name aint earl. I use to litter but stopped cuz the gambling gods dont like that crap.
    Dude what the f\*\*k are you talking about! You haven't been around here for half as long as most of us have... IMGV is probably one of the top 3 most respected posters on here and I can not believe you think he IS TRYING TO STIFF PEOPLE?! I mean seriously how old are you? You are a big boy, atleast I think... You can make your own fvcking decisions... Obviously you weren't around here for the Sugar Bowl when IMGV made about $10,000 on LSU... You are such a mother fvcker man... I am soo pissed that you would disrespect one of the most honest people on this forum! You need to either fvckin straighten your act up or get the f\*\*k off of the forum!

Mods(BBD, Ill, Looker, Ganch)- I am very dissapointed with some of the people that are allowed to post on here anymore... Some of these guys have just gotten totally out of hand... I don't really know if there is anything you guys can do about it, but some of these guys come on here and act like they are 7 years old... This is supposed to be a place where people work together and try to BEAT THE BOOKS! This place has just turned into ranting and raving and people talking shvt to one another... Again, I don't know if there is anything you can do about it, but if there is I know that some of us would appreciate it!

P2M

dodif

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Dude what the f\*\*k are you talking about! You haven't been around here for half as long as most of us have... IMGV is probably one of the top 3 most respected posters on here and I can not believe you think he IS TRYING TO STIFF PEOPLE?! I mean seriously how old are you? You are a big boy, atleast I think... You can make your own fvcking decisions... Obviously you weren't around here for the Sugar Bowl when IMGV made about $10,000 on LSU... You are such a mother fvcker man... I am soo pissed that you would disrespect one of the most honest people on this forum! You need to either fvckin straighten your act up or get the f\*\*k off of the forum!

Mods(BBD, Ill, Looker, Ganch)- I am very dissapointed with some of the people that are allowed to post on here anymore... Some of these guys have just gotten totally out of hand... I don't really know if there is anything you guys can do about it, but some of these guys come on here and act like they are 7 years old... This is supposed to be a place where people work together and try to BEAT THE BOOKS! This place has just turned into ranting and raving and people talking shvt to one another... Again, I don't know if there is anything you can do about it, but if there is I know that some of us would appreciate it!

P2M
    the facts say he stiffed a dude and he basically admits
    i am not talking shit but thats bad karma
    and notice the slump he is in. i feel the two go hand in hand and i would appreciate a little honesty. further, i have had nothing but praise for IMG. Now they at I express a different sentiment based on new facts that have surfaced theres a problem? Spare me the baby mama drama.
    Last edited by dodif; 04-16-07 at 10:50 PM.

nevadaside

You beat me to those words P2M.

Get these kooks off this forum!

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

tough break with us holding camby out tonight. the nuggets defense starts and ends with him.

Jaymez
    Jaymez's Avatar Become A Pro!

To whom this may concern,

If you don't like other peoples play, then don't play them. But if you do play them then its your own fault if the plays don't win no one else's. No one here likes to lose money. IMG, P2M, ONLOOKER, NEVADASIDE and all the other cappers. GL in da PLAYOFFS

imgv94

I didn't stiff anyone.. I think I'm being a pretty nice guy to give him the money after what he did.

Jaymez

IMGV, Most of us know that you wouldn't intentionally stiff anyone. Don't worry about it, GL with your future plays

imgv94

Thanks Jaymez, was starting to lose faith in people..

You are a good dude.. Let's make some money bro

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

imgv - whats up man. No avatar? Are you going to still post here?

imgv94

Yeah I am, they erased my avatar, took away my PM's and many other features here..

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Yeah I am, they erased my avatar, took away my PM's and many other features here..

well that would explain why I havn't received a response back from a PM I sent you...I was curious if you use yahoo messenger...it can be easier to communicate than a message board...

you mind me asking why they have taken these things away from you?

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Fck all this BS imgv. Just concentrate on building the bankroll.

Jaymez

No problem IMGV, i'm sure plenty of other cappers here agree with me, some people just got to learn to respect others on this forum. Lets make $$$$$$$$$$$$