It is always debated if you where to start a franchise today who would you take as your first pick? You can take who you want, but there is no player in the NBA that can do as much on both ends of the ball as Kobe Bryant. He is a true baller and what is better than that he is becoming a true leader. Even better than that is his ability to close out games name one player in the NBA you would rather have taking a game winning shot. There are very few clutch players left in the game D-Wade is one and he is the strongest argument to a player to take over Bryant because of age he could develope and become as good as Bryant on both ends of the floor. He is probably the second best clutch player in the NBA which at his age is incredible. People argue with me that Nash is a must grab as first pick and I don't understand this. He is great on offense not near as good as Wade or Kobe though and definately not as good at defense. He can pass better than both which hurts him at the end of games, because he doesn't have as much of the ability to take over at the end of games and score and don't tell me he did it against Dallas with those 7 points or whatever in a minute he also missed the game tying 3 and would have lost the game had they not gotten a nice offensive rebound which caused him to get a wide open look that tied up the game. Nash is great don't get me lwrong just his clutchness that everyone has told me about I haven't seen yet. I still find his play on the defensive end frustrating to watch as well. Don't get me started on taking Lebron over these 3 he can't hit a clutch shot unless it is a layup against a weak Wizards defense. His shot is just horrible and needs a ton of work he has all the potential and could end up being great, but why take the chance and not take a proven Bryant. His defensive play is probably second best on this list though which is good, because Wade is not a bad defender. Feel free to post who you would take or what you think of my opinions.