Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brakon's Lock of the Year!

I am currently in Vegas staying at Caeser's Palace. I posted in my NFL thread my 4 bets I made and I said I wouldn't be posting any NBA bets but the following game is a must. It is too good to be true and people will think that since it's too good to be true they shouldn't take it and they should take the home team as a 1 point underdog.

Lakers -1 vs. Jazz

ANYTIME I SEE THIS LAKERS TEAM AS ANYTHING LESS THAN 5 POINTS I POUNCE ON IT WHETHER ON ROAD OR AT HOME!

ARE THE LINEMAKERS DRUNK???

Jazz got crushed in LA....and LA has won last 7 out of 9 on road vs. teams in which they have won by 15+ at home then playing same team on road in last 6 years.

2,200 TO WIN 2,000 on Lakers -1 vs. Jazz at Caeser's Palace!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

why should i take the home team at plus 1 when i got so many great folks like yourself that will drive it up to 3-4 by tip-off

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

How's Kobe's finger?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    why should i take the home team at plus 1 when i got so many great folks like yourself that will drive it up to 3-4 by tip-off
    Well Said, will wait and get a better spread and money line payout.

NBAmagic
    NBAmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for your lock, this way the Utah ML will keep on rising Forgot 3 days ago, revenge is the keyword tonight? Utah is 16-7-1 ATS in the last 24 meetings. I know what my lock is gonna be

Record:http://nbamagic.blogabet.com/

branch0095
    branch0095's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I like Utah here. I agree that if we wait the line wil lgo up to 3 or 4 by tonight. The lakers have only played 4 road games all year and are 1-3 SU. Lakers' starters got very little rest last night due to Min hangin around. I believe their startes played 165 to 170 mins last night. Utah is pissed off about their 4th quarter demise a few nights ago where they scored either 6 or 8 pts in the 5th quarter. Through 3 qtrs it was Utah who was in control of that game. And then as stated above, what about Kobe's finger.

The Lakers are pretty damn good but I believe how good they are has been skewed due to the rediculous home/away ratio of their schedule so far. I think Utah takes this one SU but I too will wait til the line jumps some which I believe it will. If ure on the Lakers I would take it now. The only thing that will make the line move in favor of the laker backers tonight is if they announce that Kobe is going to sit this game out. Though I doubt that will happen.

jdhender
    jdhender's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Kobe broke his finger last night - is he definitely playing ???

Unchained
    Hands of fukkin steel. Bap bap bhaap bap
    Unchained's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Brakon, the best player in the world is hurt. lol

You bet $2,200 without that info?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

FADE Away, Folks. Once you here Lock of the Year you do this.... press play fellas.

I will be on Jazz ML

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Lakers going back to back will show how bad their bench really is... ie. Denver and Houston

WillC
    WillC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

brakon and his lock of the year bullshit.

november all over again.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Jazz are favorites now and rlm on this game. Brakon the lakers arent worth it in this spot.

18kk
    18kk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah must be upset when they had a meltdown in the 4th qrt the other nights. It is not a good spot to go. GL.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

You people need to quit discouraging Brakon. People like him are money in the Bank... For fading that is. Doubt, this Brakon has $2200 to his name let alone blows it on the Fakers. A fool in there money will soon be parted, lucky if that got together in the first place. This Kobe Bryant thing has fukked me all up. I wanted to wait for the line movement to gain more value on Utah, but his injury has the squares that have the info, unlike Brakon sitting on there hands. I was really hoping for a +130ML by tipoff.. Fukk the points here. Now. I most likely will pay -120 if I play it. Fukk me!

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jazz are favorites now and rlm on this game. Brakon the lakers arent worth it in this spot.

He's not betting the lakers.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

each month is a new year for braks

Leto
    Leto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmay View Post
    He's not betting the lakers.
    Are you sure? Looks to me like he is. Seems to me he thinks that the line should be over Lakers -5, which would indeed be reasonable had Kobe not been injured, keep in mind he posted this morning when the line was Lakers -1, now they are +2. I don't know whether Kobe will play or not tonight so I'll have to do some research, but if Kobe doesn't play or he can't contribute much then the Lakers will lose tonight.

JaySon
    JaySon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im staying away, even if Kobe plays he's not 100%. Even if he starts, his injury could worsen causing him to play less time than he normally would.

spredzgeek
    spredzgeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got jazz in a pickem

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls

Quote Originally Posted by branch0095 View Post
    I like Utah here. I agree that if we wait the line wil lgo up to 3 or 4 by tonight. The lakers have only played 4 road games all year and are 1-3 SU. Lakers' starters got very little rest last night due to Min hangin around. I believe their startes played 165 to 170 mins last night. Utah is pissed off about their 4th quarter demise a few nights ago where they scored either 6 or 8 pts in the 5th quarter. Through 3 qtrs it was Utah who was in control of that game. And then as stated above, what about Kobe's finger.

The Lakers are pretty damn good but I believe how good they are has been skewed due to the rediculous home/away ratio of their schedule so far. I think Utah takes this one SU but I too will wait til the line jumps some which I believe it will. If ure on the Lakers I would take it now. The only thing that will make the line move in favor of the laker backers tonight is if they announce that Kobe is going to sit this game out. Though I doubt that will happen.
    dude....there 3-1 su on theroad......not 1-3......BIG DIFFERENCE!

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls

lakers win this easily even without kobe playing! artest,odom,gasol,fisher are better than the jazz lineup!!!!!!

no idea how you guys can underate defending champions and who are the best team in the NBA clearly as 1 point favorites and now 2 point underdogs!!!

ALL YOU FADERS WILL LOSE $$

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Utah is one of the best home teams in the league. Not saying LA won't win but a lock to me seems ridiculous in this situation.

lakerboy

Brakon good luck but this isnt a good play.

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls

how is it not.....the lakers are the best team and even without kobe they can still win vs a team they just crushed!!!

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by maseda17 View Post
    Utah is one of the best home teams in the league. Not saying LA won't win but a lock to me seems ridiculous in this situation.
    Agreed! This is gambling so anything is possible. Lakers could blow out the Jazz tonite, but in my humble, yet experienced opinioin the play is on the Jazz or no play at all with or without Kobe makes no difference to me. Utah has one of the best home court advantages in the NBA. Lakers are in a bad spot here. Last time they went out on the road to play a back to back against a quality opponent was against Denver and they were run out of the building and humilated. I cashed that one and I am not passing up the Jazz here. Also keep in mind the Lakers, while good has padded there standings playing at home against mainly inferior opponents. The Lakers are now going on the road in a hostile environment, B2B nites against an opponent that wants revenge. Last, but not least the Lakers are not use to playing hard for 4 quarters. They will have to play 4 quarters on the road tonite to get a win.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Brakon says it's a lock, that's good enough for me!

$1400 on Lakers+2 (Intertops)

Let's get this shit Brakon!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Agreed! This is gambling so anything is possible. Lakers could blow out the Jazz tonite, but in my humble, yet experienced opinioin the play is on the Jazz or no play at all with or without Kobe makes no difference to me. Utah has one of the best home court advantages in the NBA. Lakers are in a bad spot here. Last time they went out on the road to play a back to back against a quality opponent was against Denver and they were run out of the building and humilated. I cashed that one and I am not passing up the Jazz here. Also keep in mind the Lakers, while good has padded there standings playing at home against mainly inferior opponents. The Lakers are now going on the road in a hostile environment, B2B nites against an opponent that wants revenge. Last, but not least the Lakers are not use to playing hard for 4 quarters. They will have to play 4 quarters on the road tonite to get a win.

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls

Lakers are going to rape the jazz! You all are seeing things that aren't there!!!!

Lakers are better than the jazz without kobe playing!!!!!

Oh my god guys!!!!

Defending champs going into play the same team they just raped at home in which they kept them to 6 points in 4th quarter.....watch them keep them to 15 points or less in 4th quarter tonight!!!!!

I hope everyone fades me so you all see how dumb your bet is tonight on jazz!!

Wowowowowowowowo

lakersssss all the way tonight! $$$$$$ here it comes

Leto
    Leto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brakon00 View Post
    dude....there 3-1 su on theroad......not 1-3......BIG DIFFERENCE!
    Lakers are 5-1 SU in the road in the last 6 games but that's with a healthy Kobe. Without Kobe, or with Kobe not playing 100% the results may have been completely different.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by Brakon00 View Post
    Lakers are going to rape the jazz! You all are seeing things that aren't there!!!!

Lakers are better than the jazz without kobe playing!!!!!

Oh my god guys!!!!

Defending champs going into play the same team they just raped at home in which they kept them to 6 points in 4th quarter.....watch them keep them to 15 points or less in 4th quarter tonight!!!!!

I hope everyone fades me so you all see how dumb your bet is tonight on jazz!!

Wowowowowowowowo

lakersssss all the way tonight! $$$$$$ here it comes
    Dude what a joke you are! Are you serious?? Do you work for the books? People like you is why Vegas is such an awesome place. I have been there on many occasions and I am always overwhelmed by the significance and the vast money spent on Vegas. As, I said before anything is possible. I however think the Lakers are a bad play at best. Vegas don't have what they have by putting out a weak line for all the sqaures to make easy money. Good Luck to you. I will have the other side.

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a weird spot IMO. I could actually see a letdown with Utah but with kobe's broken finger it becomes a toss up. I actually lean Lakers here, but with b2b and Kobe's injury it's a no play for me.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    Brakon says it's a lock, that's good enough for me!

$1400 on JAZZ ML -130 (Intertops)

Let's get this shit Brakon!
    Fixed it for you

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Dude what a joke you are! Are you serious?? Do you work for the books? People like you is why Vegas is such an awesome place. I have been there on many occasions and I am always overwhelmed by the significance and the vast money spent on Vegas. As, I said before anything is possible. I however think the Lakers are a bad play at best. Vegas don't have what they have by putting out a weak line for all the sqaures to make easy money. Good Luck to you. I will have the other side.
    i wanna take utah lyon but im still pissed im not getting plus money may just be a pass for me im doin pretty well on col hoops and army/navy gm 2day

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls

there tricking people on this in my opinion. people with the most money in betting know that books make the lines easy for the "Easy pick" but they are flipping it here......Lakers are gonna win by 2.5+ i guarantee.....in fact anyone willing to bet with me 10 betpoints on this just send me a message and say you wanna wager on this ........

once again......I'm a Laker/JAzz bookie for tonight on SBR points......10 points on Lakers -2.5....i'm that confident!!!!!!

if lakers win by less than 3 or lose I will give 10 betpoints when I get it...i currently don't have betpoints because i have them on wagers in the SBR book. I'll make sure I dont spend points or give away for a week so I can send out the points If lakers dont win by 3 or more

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck to you Brakon, it's gonna be a good game. For anyone considering a bet with Brakon I can say that he was honest with his betpoints. He and I made a bet via pm the other night for 6 points and he paid them promptly when he got them.

123 Last