bucks +4
    kings +12.5
    magic +5
    over pistons magic 185
    under celtics sixers 182.5
    under 214 suns sonics

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

i suppose the Bucks have to cover sometime soon, but i don't think tonight is the night.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I like the Bucks play, but actually like the Pistons -5.

Good luck AC.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

AC, I personally think tonights slate is garbage and don't think it warrants as many plays as you have...

I know that you were on the Pacers last night and they lost, but I wouldn't go against them tonight personally... The Bucks are missing 4 out of 5 starters... I don't like the Magic +5 either because Detroit needs tonights game to clinch the #1 seed and get their guys some rest before the playoffs... I look for the Pistons to win handily tonight... The Suns Sonics UNDER is playing with fire bud... Those two could easily go for 240! I am only on the Nuggets ML tonight and nothin else because this time of year it's hard telling who is goin to suit up and what team is gonna play hard!?

Bases are the safe way to be right now!!!

Good luck on your plays, if you don't already have a play in on Milwaukee, I would reconsider playing the Pacers! Just my 2C...

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    AC, I personally think tonights slate is garbage and don't think it warrants as many plays as you have...

I know that you were on the Pacers last night and they lost, but I wouldn't go against them tonight personally... The Bucks are missing 4 out of 5 starters... I don't like the Magic +5 either because Detroit needs tonights game to clinch the #1 seed and get their guys some rest before the playoffs... I look for the Pistons to win handily tonight... The Suns Sonics UNDER is playing with fire bud... Those two could easily go for 240! I am only on the Nuggets ML tonight and nothin else because this time of year it's hard telling who is goin to suit up and what team is gonna play hard!?

Bases are the safe way to be right now!!!

Good luck on your plays, if you don't already have a play in on Milwaukee, I would reconsider playing the Pacers! Just my 2C...

no if you checked my final plays last night I had under in pacers game

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like that under in the Sonics/Suns game AC.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like the bucks plays, because Indiana has a lot to play for right now trying to sneak up to that 8 spot I love the Pistons today as they are trying to secure number one as well. I picked the over as well on the Pistons game, but am not sure how I feel about it now it and my play on Dallas tonight are my two smallest plays as I was not quite positive on them.