rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wizards and the PTS?

Ok the line opened at 8.5 and now is at 9.5? There playing the Heat tonight in Miami and my intial lean was to play the Wiz. I had the Nets last night and watched the whole game as the Wizards should of covered that spread and looked very good at home with a depleted team. Now I know Wade is back, but he is basically playing with 50% health so you can't really factor him in here. The Wizards clinched the playoffs last night with a Pacer loss, however the Nets are right on there tail so there is no reason to not play well tonight. I really can't trust the Heat here having to cover this many pts, coming off a bad loss to the Bobcats last night I don't have any trust in them. The Wizards have been playing surprisingly well without Caron Butler and Arenas, I know they have lost there last 4 or so but they have basically been in every game down the stretch. I would like to hear some of your guys thoughts tonight on the game.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I would like the Wizards but they are 1-18 SU against Miami recently, so I would be scared cuz of that.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I think the Wiz are a solid play at 9.5 poinst.

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cant trust the heat at all plain and simple.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I had to take a side, I'd take Washington, but I'm so not playing this game I haven't even checked to see if Shaq is playing or not. Whether he is or isn't, it doesn't matter. Washington's lack of depth could hurt them in this one. Still, I'd take Washington if I had to take a side, no doubt.