Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami/Charlotte Indiana/Philly

Really am not sure what to think about the first one with Shaq being out... The Cats really took it to the Heat the other night even with Wade in the lineup... I would like to think that the Heat will come back strong, but the Cats have been very tough at home lately... I would probably lean torwards the Heat only because Wade is back... I think he threw them out of their rhythm the other night, but will be ready to play tonight! This is probably a no play for me, unless someone has a very strong lean...

The Sixers and Pacers have both been playing fairly well lately... The Pacers have actually won 3 of 4, amazingly! This is probably just a game to avoid as well, but these both being basically PICK EM situations are hard to pass up on... The Pacers will come out tough as they MUST win to stay in the playoff hunt with Orlando... I think they would be the way I would play this one...

Would love to hear some thoughts on these two...

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

P2M...i'd really suggest staying away from both games...complete toss up but i'd like to hear more from the peanut gallery

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would agree with tevari advice here as well P2M. Why take a chance if you can't find value off the bat in a game at this time of the year in the NBA.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I would pass on the Heat/Bobcats game. But if I was to play a side in that Pacer/76ers game, I'd take the points with the Sixers.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going with Charlotte -1 and over 191. With Shaq out and Wade in, the game should speed up for Miami, and Charlotte is amenable to a faster tempo.

It's true Wade could take over this game and get some revenge, but he might not quite be ready to take over a game yet, and if he's not, Charlotte is a good bet.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

indiana ML
    I like over in miami charlotte game
    I have been ice lately and really taken a beating so don't go by me, just my opinion.
    Last edited by AC1318; 04-10-07 at 05:19 PM.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I have philly +2.5

How is Indiana a road favorite against anyone at this point in the season?

toastedbread01
    toastedbread01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will A.I. play?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Iguodala is probable, Dalembert questionable.

toastedbread01
    toastedbread01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you show me your source? Covers.com still lists him as questionable.
    Thanks