don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lost $$$$ Hornets/Timberwolves O194

Hi guys, don't mean to clutter the forum but I'm a wee bit pissed about losing Hornets/Timberwolves O194 tonight so I broke open another bottle of rum. Anyone else care to share in the misery?

This play looked like an airtight lock tied at 95 with almost 4 minutes remaining. Did anyone see this game?

1800Gambler
    1800Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

had beats like this before. Probably the best thing to do is to go all in on a game tomorrow

don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went semi all-in on this bet and NHL Columbus/Florida O5.5. Just my luck that Mason showed up to pitch his only shutout of the season tonight for Columbus. I feel like such a schmuck having lost these two games.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Don, that was an awful break on the over Hornets/wolves. I watched the game on cbs sportsline. I had several NBA bets taking the under. I had the under in that game as well and counted it as a loss. That was fukking brutal. It's about as lucky as I have ever got. I have been on your side way more times than not.

My worst beat ever as ar as getting fukked was..... MLB 2 or maybe 3 yrs I had the over of 9 1/2 NYM/Fl Marlines. I took the over and Florida erupted for 9 runs in the bottom of the first inning. Not another fukking run was scored that game.

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had the T-Wolves ML in that game... they literally handed the game to the Hornets. What a disgrace. Sorry to hear about the over missing for you.