AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Just Gonna Martingale the Spurs 3 games in a Row, If I have To

Miami is already talking about next year and making the huge mistake of considering "gunner" Carmelo.
    LeBron is the only consistent person on the Team and he could leave. Wade's knees are too bad, yada, yada, yada. It just seems like they are the worn out old Team. If SA jumps on them in the first half again, it is over.

If for some chance they extend the series, I will just keep doubling until the series is over. Hope it does not go 7 for some strange reason, because Martingale/Chasing can get very expensive quickly.

GLTA

AchillesTG

LOL, I just saw that Brandon Lang posted 150 dimes on the Spurs. I guess it is possible that a Book would take a $150,000 wager from him, since he is probably the all-time losing tout! Maybe he air-bets on Covers?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by AchillesTG View Post
    LOL, I just saw that Brandon Lang posted 150 dimes on the Spurs. I guess it is possible that a Book would take a $150,000 wager from him, since he is probably the all-time losing tout! Maybe he air-bets on Covers?
    NIce looking dog. Other than that..............

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

how would chasing the spurs ML be profitable if this went to game 7?

AchillesTG

If you have enough bankroll to survive several iterations, it works out. Unless Miami wins, then I am screwed!