Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clippers +3 Tuesday

This looks like a solid play to me... If the Warriors WIN tonight against the Jazz, they will be tied with the Clips for 8th... The Clips may own the tiebreaker(unsure?), but either way this is a MUST WIN GAME FOR THE THE CLIPPERS! New Orleans is w/out Mason for the rest of the season and I believe that someone else is out as well... The Hornets aren't mathematically out of the playoffs yet either so this should be a good game... However, the Clips have been hott minus their loss @ Dallas tonight... I think the Clips @ +3 has SOLID VALUE!

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like the clippers as well considering we are running out of teams that have something to play for although I thought they would have played a better game against dallas considering they needed the win they were beat every quarter and the only reason they won the forth was because dallas let up.
    New orleans is a similar type of team so the over may have some value considering both will be gunning for the win.
    I also like the pacers tomorrow don't know the line but I do no they have a good track record against philadelphia and also lost straight up against them last time out also philly should have lost against a beat up atlanta team but got lucky at the end to win on OT plus INDY still in the thick of it.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Strongly considering them..

New Orleans
    Date Pos Player Injury Status
    04/07/07 C Tyson Chandler Toe missed last game, "?" Tuesday vs Clippers.
    04/07/07 F/C Cedric Simmons Ankle missed last game, "?" Tuesday vs Clippers.
    04/07/07 F Desmond Mason Nose is out for the rest of the season.
    04/04/07 G Peja Stojakovic Back out indefinitely.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

AC, I am strongly considering a decent size play on the Pacers for tomorrow's game... I think this game will be close to a PICK EM and if the Pacers are getting points then the more the better! I think Philly might be -2 or -2.5, somethin low... The Pacers have to win tomorrow night to keep their hopes alive... I still don't give them much of a chance because they are technically 2 games back of Orlando... They have to finish a game ahead of the Magic because the Magic won the season series 3-1... However, if Jamaal Tinsley will just keep sitting out, the Pacers will keep winning games... I sure as hell hope that Larry Bird and Donnie Walsh can figure out HOW MUCH BETTER OFF THE TEAM IS W/OUT STUPID ASS TINSLEY IN THE LINEUP!

I will post somethin about this game when the line comes out...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I myself like the Clippers +3 or better. I'm just not sure if I'm going to bet it or not. I haven't been betting much NBA lately.