MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat Are Realizing No Hiding From Infirmities That Come With Age, That Spurs -5 1/2

This is the biggest spread against the Heat all season .According to my adjusted ratings & analysis within my betting formula I use for handicapping and J.J. Bascus Power statistics, power rating formula 80% success rate, has this game - Spurs by 7 to 8 points better than Miami, so the number is justified at -5 1/2. The Spurs’ headliners — Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili — are older as a group than James, Wade and Bosh, but they get more young-gun help ( Kawhi Leonard, Danny Green and Patty Mills) than James gets from, well, anybody. Miami is still searching for the right rotation, and it has no answers defensively against San Antonio, which has shot 54 percent so far this series, better than any other team through four games of an NBA Finals. Despite Miami's penchant for coming back strong after a loss, I just don't have any confidence that Sunday night is another spot for that. San Antonio -5.5 is my play and I will 5-0 in the series. There’s no hiding the infirmities that come with age, and the Heat are realizing that harsh truth. Their weaknesses are showing. So what will they do after this season ends, which is likely to happen tonight in San Antonio, where the Spurs should put them out of their NBA Finals misery? Spurs -5 1/2[Caesars Sports Book,Las Vegas Blvd]

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

The Heat have had a miserable time dealing with San Antonio’s screens and quick ball circulation. They have either been confused by picks or simply unable to fight through them. That is one reason the Spurs are shooting 54.2 percent in the series. Take a look at a sample of what Tony Parker and Patty Mills have given the Spurs in four games: 108 points, 29 assists, 54.9 percent shooting and 13 3-pointers.The Heat must get more production from guard Dwyane Wade. He crashed in Game 4 with 10 points and his defense, like here vs. Kawhi Leonard, has been questionable. Now look at Chalmers and backup Norris Cole in those departments: 28, 22, 31.4 percent and two. Chalmers also has a team-high 15 fouls. The Heat’s duo certainly cannot be expected to match Parker and Mills, but they cannot allow such a wide gap.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    PS.Statistics Information from .J.J. Bascus's power rating

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Good info. I have a feeling you will be 5-0 in the Finals after tonight.

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Whats up with that signature old timer?

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

I feel like you're probably going to be right however the first two games were pretty evenly matched and +6 is good in both of those spots. Miami played very uncharacteristically the past two games and would expect a strong bounce back after receiving 2 days rest and the fact that it's elimination game. Good luck!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    Whats up with that signature old timer?
    Old Timer Very Allegorical In Comment

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

harry you lookin like kkk in your pic whats with the all white

MR.HARRYtheHAT

LOL I love light colors, especially with Hats[Keep it under your hat my friend//

MR.HARRYtheHAT

WELL 5-0, WHAT A SERIES I HAD COVERING THE SPREAD. I WANT THANK ALL OF YOU SBR MEMBERS FOR READING MY THREADS AND MOST OF ALL!!!!!!!!! WE ALL MADE MONEY AGAINST THE BOOKS. STAY SAFE AND VERY GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!! I WILL BE BACK WITH NFL THIS FALL WITH THREADS AND PREDICTIONS ON SBR SPORTS FORUM NFL.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

MR.HARRYtheHAT

you welcome figue