nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just FYI: admitting I got worked

Wanted to admit that I got taken to the cleaners yesterday on 4/8/07.....ran MIAMI ML for a big play....didn't see anything that Wade was expected to play otherwise it would've been a no play.....OOOUUUUCCHHHH!

Sometimes I post after a game has started or reply that I was on the winning side of something even if I hadn't posted the play pre-game time. I play locally since the Offshore debacle & it's hard to get plays posted a lot of the time....so just wanted to share a huge loss to admit........I GOT JACKED UP!

Damn.....that hurt! Still in the green & fighting though.
    Thanks to everyone here who makes being in the green possible...
    AC, P2M, imgv, Ill, rjt, BBD, doub d, looker, baba, tevari, & everyone else who contributes....you know who you are.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside View Post
    Damn.....that hurt! Still in the green & fighting though.
    Thanks to everyone here who makes being in the green possible...
    AC, P2M, imgv, Ill, rjt, BBD, doub d, looker, baba, tevari, & everyone else who contributes....you know who you are.
    These guys are pretty decent... I respect when people admit to losing... My one friend is a big bettor and he tells me when he's up 35 dimes but never said when he loses a lot...

brewer
    brewer's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont like risking anything more than -170. keeps me from going to the poor house.

get er back tonight.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

respect

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

No worries man... shit happens. Just take it easy until the playoffs. You don't know what all these teams' true intentions are right now. Also, don't bet on Charlotte or against them, that team is cursed for the bettors.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

nevada, you will fight back hard tonight brotha...
    let's hope these raptors can come through one more time for us man! i know they are due for a letdown so lets hope that it is not tonight! Also, hope that Yao and McGrady are playing for Houston tonight so that we can cash that OVER easily! Those two being questionable is the only reason i can see that total being so low! The Sonics put up a ton at home and give up a ton as well! We shall see man!