MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The 4.5 Points is a Big Number Between These Evenly-Matched Teams

There are a number of encouraging signs that Miami will close the deal, and that coming home will only kick the momentum up a notch. Most Las Vegas Books opened the Heat -4 for Tuesday night’s Game 3, and early money came in on the favorite. As of Tuesday morning, most odds boards are flashing -4.5 as tonight’s point spread the Heat seem to get content after wins and play only when they need to, so after stealing home-court advantage from San Antonio, this feels like a spot for a "Miami letdown".in terms SBR members. Erik Spoelstra has been going with a small lineup this series, which translates into an up tempo.With the series now shifting to Miami tied 1-1, Game 3 seems to present a more difficult handicapping challenge The 4.5 points is a big number between these evenly-matched teams. Game 2 was tight the entire way and with revenge on their side, taking the points with the Spurs is a compelling offer. Spurs +4 1/2 [Caesars Sports Book,Las Vegas Blvd]

PS.... My record is 2-0 in series "with" and "against" the spread & pressed 1st win into 2nd win!!!! One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use. All my threads are posted SBR Sports Forum.

PSS... STATS AND INFORMATION TAKEN FROM THE BLUE CARD, 80% SUCCESS RATE OFF THE STSTISTICS FROM J.J.BACUS Reno N.V] POWER RATING AT +1 1/2 POINTS PLUS Win FOR SPURS TONIGHT.
    ~Good Luck SBR Members on Tonights Game~

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Compelling article you wrote there. I see the let down game as being game 4. If Miami goes up 2-1 they will be fairly confident,hence the let down. They already know the can win @ SAS. So even @ 2-2 heading back to SAS they can steal one there and come home to seal the deal in 6. Just my thoughts.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

That's real good point 44 Mag. However I feel it will happen 3rd game and 1st home game for Miami!!! Why? This series is really really close, and it'll probably come down to who has the hot hand. The upside lies with San Antonio in that case, as they have more options and scorers. The Spurs are also more likely to be able to adapt to whatever pace the games end up being played at Miami in the 3rd game , while I'm not sure Miami, especially their second team, can keep up with a high scoring pace in 3rd game with revenge on their side, taking the points with the Spurs is a compelling offer in 3rd game 44 Mag. I see 3rd game at home for Miami with in 2 points either way from all my stats and J.J..Bacus Reno N.V] Power Rating at +1 1/2 Points Plus Win For The Spurs Tonight.
    Good Luck Tonight Mag 44& Thanks for great reply !!!!!!
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

The Spurs seem to be playing better as the playoffs have gone on, while the Heat haven't really been tested, even playing an Indiana team that seemed weaker than last year's. Miami's defense, however, is probably tougher than any the Spurs have faced so far in the playoffs, and the Spurs have only been 2-4 during the playoffs when they've scored less than 100 points.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    That's real good point 44 Mag. However I feel it will happen 3rd game and 1st home game for Miami!!! Why? This series is really really close, and it'll probably come down to who has the hot hand. The upside lies with San Antonio in that case, as they have more options and scorers. The Spurs are also more likely to be able to adapt to whatever pace the games end up being played at Miami in the 3rd game , while I'm not sure Miami, especially their second team, can keep up with a high scoring pace in 3rd game with revenge on their side, taking the points with the Spurs is a compelling offer in 3rd game 44 Mag. I see 3rd game at home for Miami with in 2 points either way from all my stats and J.J..Bacus Reno N.V] Power Rating at +1 1/2 Points Plus Win For The Spurs Tonight.
    Good Luck Tonight Mag 44& Thanks for great reply !!!!!!
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    BOL Harry .

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Harry, do you practice black magic?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

no offence harry but all your reasons given here are all some bullshit psychological jibber jabbar and goin on about how Miami "hasn't been tested" earth to harry they've been tested for 3 years now ... wake up harry. give us some better reasoning for the spread don't feed me lies im not that hungry

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

I do respect you though harry, even if you don't know who I am harry. but please harry come up with something better than feeding me about Miami cant keep up with the tempo when they have balled with okc dallas and san Antonio the last three years and are proven champs

Eddy Munny

Yeah Harry, get it together. We're all very upset with you right now. We don't deserve the lies but you're shelling 'em out like candy at a Labor Day parade. Apologize to us Harry and allow the healing to commence.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

WELL I'M 3-0 IN SERIES "TAKING AND GIVING UP POINTS" IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES. SBR MEMBERS IF YOU BEEN FOLLOWING MY THREADS THAT ARE POSTED, YOU SHOULD BE 3-0 $$$ IN THE MONEY!!!! MY NEXT BET IN THIS MATCH=UP IS A PRESS AGAIN [press 1st win into 2nd win!!!! One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use. All my threads are posted} I,AM DIME PLAYER WHO LIVES IN VEGAS, SO SPORTS BOOKS, SPORTS PLAYERS AND HANDYCAPPERS ARE ALL AROUND ME[ What comes around goes around] GOOD LUCK ON GAME 4 IN MIAMI SBR MEMBERS, LOOK FOR THREAD WHICH WILL BE POSTED BEFORE THE GAME ON THURSDAY.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Keep This Under Your Hat !!!!!!!!!!!
    You can't win championships games without 3 point plays.... Just ask Danny Green or Tony Parker??

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Evidently the 4th& Stupid fellow does not understand your methodology. Good going. Let's see if you can keep up the good work.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

~THANKS EASY-RIDER 66 FOR YOUR COMMENT~ WE ARE WAY BEYOND EDDY SIZER HEAD MONEY & 4TH AND STUPID IN NBA HANDICAPPING.[There comments are not related to a constructive criticism of my thread!!!!}

Eddy Munny

Harry is senile.