SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincinnati Kid: Win with Bucks +4 vs Magic

Win with Bucks +4 vs Magic

Game Time: 4/9/2007 8:00:00 PM -
    By: Cincinnati Kid
    http://www.playbook.com

The Magic have had no magic to help them when on the road in Milwaukee. Take the points and the Bucks at home tonight against Orlando.

Spanning the month of March, Orlando won back-to-back games only once and tonight they are laying points to a team waiting for the season to end, a bad recipe.

NBA clubs owning a sub-.350 mark off a straight up loss vs. a conference foe off a straight up win are 11-2 against the spread covering the same time period above. In the series, the Magic are 9-21 at Milwaukee with a slew of numbers in favor of the host. Milwaukee pleases the crowd with a few tricks of their own tonight.

Play: Bucks +4

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cinci kid, I respectfully disagree with the play here. I got Orlando at -3 and locked down 4 units as soon as it posted. I still like Orlando -4. As detailed in my thread about this game, I feel a team playing for an 8 seed vs. a team who is in tank mode, playing without Bogut, Villanueve, possibly a limited Redd (missed 3 of past 5 with knee pain) and others, I just don't see any way Orlando loses this one tonight. Bucks are 1-9 in their last 10 and 1-6 at home in their last 7. Home hasn't exactly been a blessing. Meanwhile Orlando needs to win out to assure itself a playoff berth. I think they win tonight, and cover the 3 I have, and the 4 that you have. Redd is listed as day-to-day and while all indications are that he will play, this is the same knee that caused him to miss quite a few games earlier this season, and if there is any pain in that knee, he will not be playing a full role. He's the franchise player on a team, praying they hit the lottery so they can caome out of doormat status. Right now, I believe they are the worst team in the league, hands down.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over in this game Mr.Lawerance Jr.