I am the one
    I am the one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Lebron wtf man

Why didnt lebron finish at the hoop at the end of the game shot? he could of easily finished, but he throws it to the corner for a constent 3....sometimes he does this weird shit

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Quote Originally Posted by I am the one View Post
    Why didnt lebron finish at the hoop at the end of the game shot? he could of easily finished, but he throws it to the corner for a constent 3....sometimes he does this weird shit
    that play has been hugely successful for him many times. pacers were expecting it though.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Because Bosh was wide open and it was to win the series and LeBron has always made that pass.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

i'm sure Heat figured they were playing with house money so why not. if average joe me is expecting it you have to know the pacers were as well. lebron should have kept it. hindsight is 20/20

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

lefraud will always chock..fock that

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Yea lebron has had a lot of success with that type of play historically. It was also to win the series. In hindsigt, sure he should've taken it up, but hindsight is 20/20.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Lebron got past his man and drove to the rim, but as soon as he got there, Roy Hibbert was right in front of him, there was nothing he could do. He made the right basketball play like he always does and passed it to an open teammate for a three that would have ended the series, if he tries to score at the rim, Hibbert would have blocked him, or Lebron would have missed. Based on how the refs were calling the game, Lebron never would have been awarded free throws, even if Hibbert fouled him.

ARoot55
    ARoot55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

I don't know why no one is mentioning his failure to take the open three the previous possession. Instead he passed to Bosh who had a good look, but it wasn't as open as Lebron was right before he dished it.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13266

Quote Originally Posted by ARoot55 View Post
    I don't know why no one is mentioning his failure to take the open three the previous possession. Instead he passed to Bosh who had a good look, but it wasn't as open as Lebron was right before he dished it.
    Besides, they might have it that, gone to OT & won, can't have that happening with game 6 on deck. LOL.