Legend_beatz
    Burning books like Jehoiakim
    Legend_beatz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Spurs +2?

This is either one of two things: Easiest damn money that you'll ever make, OR biggest sucker's bet ever. Having a hard time figuring out which one it is though? Part of me is telling me to POUND the shit out of the Spurs point spread, how does everybody else feel about this game? Would love some opinions.

Think I'll roll with it unless somebody convinces me to change my mind.

Spurs +2 (165 too win 150)

rorer719
    rorer719's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

public massacre.

ChrisM123
    ChrisM123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

okc and under.. don't over think

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Im thinking wait and get a live line may be best option

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

It's tough to pass up SAS getting points, considering they have been winning by an average of 26 PPG!!! Don't quite understand all the hoopla over OKC. I know, I know what happened 2 years ago, but that was two years ago. Pops is a smart coach. With or without Ibaka, OKC really needs to put up points. I don 't see SAS taking their foot off the gas pedal. They need the rest to take on their nemesis the Heat, I hope. LOL. BOL in your wager, you won't see me talking you out of it.

Legend_beatz

Thank you all for your inputs, appreciate it. I've been pondering on this wager all morning, and am even thinking about dumping 1K on the Spurs +2. Nothing is set in stone yet, though. Will let ya'll know what I do before the game starts. BOL to all bettors.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_beatz View Post
    Thank you all for your inputs, appreciate it. I've been pondering on this wager all morning, and am even thinking about dumping 1K on the Spurs +2. Nothing is set in stone yet, though. Will let ya'll know what I do before the game starts. BOL to all bettors.
    Go get them LB.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Don't overthink it. Spurs are the play tonight. What has okc shown to make then bettable tonight ??? They look awful and can't stop spurs for shit

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    Don't overthink it. Spurs are the play tonight. What has okc shown to make then bettable tonight ??? They look awful and can't stop spurs for shit

wheh the line look too easy take the other side...

okl ML

Spurs2150
    Spurs2150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Spurs 2nd quarter

I think the play is Spurs 2nd quarter. They are plus half a point and have won 9 straight 2nd quaters in a row (most by double digits). I know OKC has a great crowd behind them but Spurs are the Best road team in NBA with a far superior bench so no way they should be getting a half point. That's the bet to take. I do agree with waiting to live bet because there is a good chance OKC comes out strong and up 13-4 and you can get Spurs plus 4.5-5 for game. Good luck.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Let me finish off another 3 pick MIA -7, SAS+2, o208 ... Lets go!!

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I wouldn't go big today at anything buddy. Game 4 might be a better spot than tonight if you want to back the Spurs.

good luck.

Legend_beatz

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I wouldn't go big today at anything buddy. Game 4 might be a better spot than tonight if you want to back the Spurs.

good luck.
    Yeah, I hear you, Paul. Tonight could really go either way, tough to call, so I'll stick with my original wager.

Official play tonight -- Spurs +2 (165 to win 150)... I'll save the 1K for next game. (: