GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Even if Ibaka could return ....

How effective would he be? He hasn't played in how many games now? I think the OKC Thunder bitches are grasping at straws right now!

GO SPURS GO! Kick the OKC bitches hard and keep kicking them to the fukking curb and hard!

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Absolutely NO WAY he is even close to 100%. OKC is just reaching throwing him into this game. Still, the line irks me. Seems almost too easy. I'm staying away. Will take UNDER 208.5 though.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Spurs have orders to play a little sloppy and slow. They need OK to win one at home to satsfy the home crowd. WE all know the Spurs could lick them again easily BUT the orders are in stand down game. BUT I am still taking the points .

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    Spurs have orders to play a little sloppy and slow. They need OK to win one at home to satsfy the home crowd. WE all know the Spurs could lick them again easily BUT the orders are in stand down game. BUT I am still taking the points .
    You mean like when they absolutely dumpstered the Grizzlies game 3 last year?

timc021
    timc021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

did god tell you that?? lol

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    Absolutely NO WAY he is even close to 100%. OKC is just reaching throwing him into this game. Still, the line irks me. Seems almost too easy. I'm staying away. Will take UNDER 208.5 though.
    I like the Under here also at 208.5 I definitely think this will be a very defensive fought battle in this game. I still do not think the Blunder have an answer to Parker. Westbrook is the Blunder's problem and a big one. They can't keep relying on Durantula to be a one man show.

james francis
    james francis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Serge is a non factor IMO. Play it not. It's KD boys. Watch him drop 50 today and Russ 30. Also, adams will have big game. 12 points and 12 boards. I'm no homer at all. Not a fan but I'm all in this game.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You may be right, seeing how they played at home in Game 2 against Dallas after halftime still lingers in my mind.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Ibaka or not, OKC is not losing this game

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by timc021 View Post
    did god tell you that?? lol
    No but G-d did tell me you would reply to this post because His name was mentioned here.

hahahaha

One of my favorite TV characters is Person of Interest, her name is Root and she thinks she hears from the Samaritan computer all the time. Of course John Reese is more of a favorite in the show. If you have watched the show you will know what I am talking about!!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone and please remember our troops!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    No but G-d did tell me you would reply to this post because His name was mentioned here.

hahahaha

One of my favorite TV characters is Person of Interest, her name is Root and she thinks she hears from the Samaritan computer all the time. Of course John Reese is more of a favorite in the show. If you have watched the show you will know what I am talking about!!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone and please remember our troops!
    Loved the 1st season, after that it went to shit.