vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Okc -2 in game 3

This series is looking like the Spurs-Blazers series. Blown out twice in the 1st 2 games and Okc is now still fav in a must win home game. Will it be a 3rd blow out game for Spurs, then Okc winning game 4?

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Don't know how you can lay points if you're OKC. They look horrible and the loss of Ibaka is killing their psyche. San Antonio wins in 4. If you're betting OKC the only way they have a shot is if durant and Westbrook both go for 30+

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    Don't know how you can lay points if you're OKC. They look horrible and the loss of Ibaka is killing their psyche. San Antonio wins in 4. If you're betting OKC the only way they have a shot is if durant and Westbrook both go for 30+
    Would that even matter??? 30/30 ??? Might not be enough, the Spurs are locked in the zone.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Would that even matter??? 30/30 ??? Might not be enough, the Spurs are locked in the zone.
    Totally agree. I don't even think 30/30 would really make a difference anyways. I guess I should have been more specific in saying something like a heroic or Herculean type game from Durant and Westbrook and still, that would only net the 1 game. At the rate the spurs get in the paint and score or dish to the open shooter when the thunder collapse,, it doesn't seem like OKC has any chance