jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Miami Series Bettors You Have To Be Sweating Bullets Right Now

If you say you arnt then youre flat out lying. You saw something in the Pacers on Sunday that said "We havent forgot last year, now we know what it takes to beat you". You saw a complete Pacers team that you saw most of the regular season, not the imitation Pacers at the end of the season and parts of the 1st round. This very thought had you not sleeping well Sunday night and you pondered should you buy out and take the Pacers for a minimal loss, youve already adhered to the notion that Lebron and company are beatable as you saw them win the Finals last year you know it took a once in a lifetime comeback and the Lord blessing a ball that found its way into Ray Allen's hands. Yes the Pacers sound humble in the media answering every question giving Miami the benefit of the doubt saying they will have to match Miami's intensity for Game 2 and saying how Miami are champions, dont fall for it, they know exactly who Miami is and know this is their, the Pacers year this year, the Pacers are too hungry this year, do the right thing and buy out NOW while there is still hope, the Pacers hunger is for REAL!

bxm701
    bxm701's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    If you say you arnt then youre flat out lying. You saw something in the Pacers on Sunday that said "We havent forgot last year, now we know what it takes to beat you". You saw a complete Pacers team that you saw most of the regular season, not the imitation Pacers at the end of the season and parts of the 1st round you saw for half the season and the entire playoffs until Sunday. This very thought had you not sleeping well Sunday night and you pondered should you buy out and take the Pacers for a minimal loss, youve already adhered to the notion that Lebron and company are beatable as you saw them win the Finals last year you know it took a once in a lifetime comeback and the Lord blessing a ball that found its way into Ray Allen's hands. Yes the Pacers sound humble in the media answering every question giving Miami the benefit of the doubt saying they will have to match Miami's intensity for Game 2 and saying how Miami are champions, dont fall for it, they know exactly who Miami is and know this is their, the Pacers year this year, the Pacers are too hungry this year, do the right thing and buy out NOW while there is still hope, the Pacers hunger is for REAL!
    It's true. I haven't slept in days.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Yeah. I'm pretty sure Lebron is sweating bullets right now.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

If you say you arnt then youre flat out lying.
    I don't have Heat series but why would anyone who says that be lying? Is it forbidden to have a different opinion than yours? Are people not allowed to be confident in their bets?

I'm literally just reacting to that comment independently of who I like (and I do like the Heat tonight as I've said ad nauseam).

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I don't have Heat series but why would anyone who says that be lying? Is it forbidden to have a different opinion than yours? Are people not allowed to be confident in their bets?

I'm literally just reacting to that comment independently of who I like (and I do like the Heat tonight as I've said ad nauseam).
    Yes youre right, Im sure there are some who know the Heat inside and out alot better than I do like those who had confidence in OKC last series and never wavered, still I dont think Heat backers feel comfortable right now.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

While I dont agree that they should be sweating bullets after one game, I just dont understand the cockiness of heat fans/backers. This isnt the past and what they did the last two years means nothing when everyone around them is getting better and they arent. Sure they have the best player in the game, but as we saw in cle...Lebron cant win championships by himself and he has been carrying them for thr first 2 rds with little to no help.

Seto

Yes youre right, Im sure there are some who know the Heat inside and out alot better than I do like those who had confidence in OKC last series and never wavered, still I dont think Heat backers feel comfortable right now.

You mean OKC against Memphis or the Clips? Brave people backed OKC all the way against Memphis, honestly I thought after game 3 they were done and would lose games 4 and 6 but funnily enough I was confident in them winning the last 2 2 games later. Not even sure why, maybe it was the Mr Unreliable thing.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    While I dont agree that they should be sweating bullets after one game, I just dont understand the cockiness of heat fans/backers. This isnt the past and what they did the last two years means nothing when everyone around them is getting better and they arent. Sure they have the best player in the game, but as we saw in cle...Lebron cant win championships by himself and he has been carrying them for thr first 2 rds with little to no help.
    I think Spurs are winning it all this year. Had them winning it all last year as well. I just think the Heat are too good not to get through the East.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I think Spurs are winning it all this year. Had them winning it all last year as well. I just think the Heat are too good not to get through the East.
    I think Spurs win it all too. They're as good as last year, if not better. Heat have taken a step back this year. No Mike Miller to make miracle 3's. Ray has taken a major step back. Wade has taken a step back. Battier is almost a non-factor and looks like he needs to retire. Will be interesting to see how this Miami team re-tools over the next couple years assuming LBJ stays.

jtoler

Yeah. I'm pretty sure Lebron is sweating bullets right now.
    Pacers +170 for the series still available bud.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I think Spurs win it all too. They're as good as last year, if not better. Heat have taken a step back this year. No Mike Miller to make miracle 3's. Ray has taken a major step back. Wade has taken a step back. Battier is almost a non-factor and looks like he needs to retire. Will be interesting to see how this Miami team re-tools over the next couple years assuming LBJ stays.
    Agree on everything except Wade, Wade looks better than last year and Bosh is actually arguably better too.

Their supporting cast has taken a major step back.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

the nba is not putting the pacers in the finals. Anyone who is honestly sweating about this has not watched enough nba

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Not really. I just took it today at -185 for max bet at my book. All the heatles need to do is win 1 at Indiana. Indiana was unconscious from the field. Don't see it happening tonight my friend.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

The Heat are not the best team this year and may not have even been the best team last year...Miami should not have won game 1 and rightfully did not...and should not even win the series according to what we see on paper, and what we "saw" in game 1...but you clearly have not asked yourself the most important question in any NBA playoff game...who does the NBA want to win? Pinny has already told us who is going to win tonight, i saw the same clue on Sunday...never mind how cocky Miami fans are...focus on what Vegas is telling you about what is going to happen tonight...

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The Heat are not the best team this year and may not have even been the best team last year...Miami should not have won game 1 and rightfully did not...and should not even win the series according to what we see on paper, and what we "saw" in game 1...but you clearly have not asked yourself the most important question in any NBA playoff game...who does the NBA want to win? Pinny has already told us who is going to win tonight, i saw the same clue on Sunday...never mind how cocky Miami fans are...focus on what Vegas is telling you about what is going to happen tonight...
    Except sharp money and books have been absolutely murdered with the exception of Dallas series, Indy-Wash game 6 and Sunday.

Sharp money and books were ALL over the Nets against the Heat on every game. How did that end up?

jtoler

If lines talked we'd all be rich, trust me they dont. I used to get very sick of people thinking the line is telling you something or who to bet on, but no matter what people are still going to think that way, dont wanna see you give it all away bud.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    the nba is not putting the pacers in the finals. Anyone who is honestly sweating about this has not watched enough nba
    If it was up to the men in ties, Duke wouldnt have lost to Mercer in the 1st round buddy.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

If it was up to the men in ties, Duke wouldnt have lost to Mercer in the 1st round buddy.
    except college is nothing compared to pros and puke isnt so great

Menses

If lines talked we'd all be rich, trust me they dont. I used to get very sick of people thinking the line is telling you something or who to bet on, but no matter what people are still going to think that way, dont wanna see you give it all away bud.
    Ahh but beauty is in the eye of the beholder...certain lines betray different things to different people...

Menses

Except sharp money and books have been absolutely murdered with the exception of Dallas series, Indy-Wash game 6 and Sunday.

Sharp money and books were ALL over the Nets against the Heat on every game. How did that end up?
    If one were to bet against the HEAT in every game in the any series, they'd be a fool...What defines sharp money?

Pauulzcappin

If one were to bet against the HEAT in every game in the any series, they'd be a fool...What defines sharp money?
    Bets that actually moves line with high limits. I can bet on a league of legends game with a 350 limit and move it 20 points no problem at the max.

I have moved a few points on NBA games with quarter bets but I don't have a bankroll remotely close to move a spread or ML line at Pinny.

Menses

Bets that actually moves line with high limits. I can bet on a league of legends game with a 350 limit and move it 20 points no problem at the max.

I have moved a few points on NBA games with quarter bets but I don't have a bankroll remotely close to move a spread or ML line at Pinny.
    Wise guys do...lol...wish i were one....

Menses

Hope folks saw the half time line...at Pinny...it was plus half a point...Heat had already won the 1st half....wouldn't you know the Pacers and heat scored 46 each in the 2nd half...lol.....

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Hopefully jtoler has realized hes wrong now

Pauulzcappin

I heard not only the Heat backers, but the upper management, Lebron and Wade thought jtoler was right and figured they would just forfeit the series.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Lmfao

Menses

LOL