MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami is a -370 favorite to win the series Indiana+ 2 1/2 For the Opener

Match-ups worth watching: Pacers SF Paul George vs. Heat SF LeBron James, Heat PFs Udonis Haslem and Chris Andersen and C Greg Oden vs. Pacers C Roy Hibbert.Scoring leaders: George (21.7 points per game), James (27.1).Points per game (per 100 possessions): Pacers 96.7, Heat 102.2 (Pacers 104.1, Heat 110.9).Points allowed per game (per 100 possessions): Pacers 92.3, Heat 99.5 (Pacers 99.3, Heat 105.8). Miami is a -370 favorite to win the series and get to a fourth straight NBA Finals, with Indiana the underdog at odds of +310.are the best team in the NBA when they come together. LeBron James has dominated the playoffs, and Miami has reached this round without any pressure while Indiana needed seven games vs. the lowly Hawks and six vs. the inexperienced Wizards. Wade and Ray Allen always seem to rise to the occasion when needed, and Chris Bosh continues to be one of the most underrated players in the NBA. Heat in 6. Miami is a -370 favorite to win the series and get to a fourth straight NBA Finals, with Indiana the underdog at odds of +310. I bet -$370 with Miami in series and 1st game I bet Indiana+ 2 1/2.

*The Thunder announced Friday evening that Ibaka is expected to miss the remainder of the playoffs because of a calf injury.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Pacers lost both 1st game of their series to atlanta and wizards, I dont think this will change, pacers will loss to miami in game 1. Heat ML and -2

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

you bet miami series but bet indiana game 1 LOLL way to bet against yourself.

um you do realize you would get miami better series price if they lost game 1 which you bet on??

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Regarding whether or not to bet the series price or the individual game price for the series. Right now the consensus series price for the Heat is -370. However, you could also potentially take the Heat money line for the next two games after betting 1st game + 2 1/2, Indiana at home rolling over your game 1 winnings into your game 2 bet with money lines. Its all about winning your bets regardless of your betting style
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once on Individual game price for the series.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

um you do realize you would get miami better series price if they lost game 1 which you bet on??
    Easy there Sharky...some people don't bet after the series has begun. But it is really the best way to get the best price on your team. Wait until they go down 0-1. I will take miami in game one and if they lose I will take the IN-SERIES price for the HEat, which will hopefully be somewhere close to even money I hope.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Miami is hauling out the heavy artillery for this series, tailoring its rotation to Indiana by going big against the Pacers’ frontcourt of Hibbert and West. James averaged 29 points and took 54 free throws in last year’s seven-game playoff series. In this year’s four regular-season meetings, LeBron averaged 28.8 points and reached the free-throw line 41 times. If that’s struggling, a Miami fan might say,“Struggle on!”The word “inconsistent” flatters Indiana these days and why not !!!!. They beat Washington young new team on the block//LOL/LOL three times in a row, then get out-rebounded by an NBA record margin of 62-23. Paul George scores 39 one game, then shoots 9 for 26 over the next two. Roy Hibbert scores 28 points in one game against the Wizards, and averages 9.2 in the other five. I really believe the Indiana team really thinks they can beat the heat in series with home court advantage, hype-up motivated as they are to win the 1st game home. Well Ladies and Gentleman of jury[SBR Members] its down hill for the Pacers for rest of series. I'm banking game 2 and 3 money line on Miami could have some great value for a bet.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

schools out

told u playing heat for the series would be stupid.