SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone watch Tim Donaghy on ESPN?

...the "rogue" (as the NBA Commissioner stated) ref who "manipulated", yes, manipulated, not "fixed" NBA games in the past.

Guy just came out on ESPN and let the world know what really goes down in the NBA, and then I see the commissioner of the NBA in a press conference stating that "Tim Donaghy is the rogue, and only NBA official who has ever "manipulated" games, what a crack of shit this guy is.

More info:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2943095
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Donaghy

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Donaghy is a sleezeball but I beleive him over that Jew Stern.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Donaghy also has a book to sell...so I'm a skeptic. He did say that he has no knowledge of any other ref's who bet on NBA

SRBI

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    Donaghy also has a book to sell...so I'm a skeptic. He did say that he has no knowledge of any other ref's who bet on NBA
    Dude if you're a skeptic then you really must got a really bad gambling addiction, and just don't wanna smell the coffee.

"He said he has no knowledge of any other ref's who bet on NBA" - does that really mean anything, at all?

If I recall correctly (and I'm blazed out my mind btw) he clearly said during his interview with that ESPN guy that, and I quote:

"It is easy to blame and call me the "rogue" official, then hope this thing blows over and things continue as is, rather than admit that the NBA has more "Donaghy's" on their ref roster, which would clearly be a huge blow to the NBA and its credibility" -Tim Donaghy
    Last edited by SRBI; 12-07-09 at 03:09 PM.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    Dude if you're a skeptic then you really must got a really bad gambling addiction, and just don't wanna smell the coffee.
    Indeed

SRBI

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    Indeed
    LOL at least you're honest

OperatorX
    OperatorX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

everyone who watches NBA on any kind of consistent basis knows the games are fixed. I saw Tim on 60 minutes and believed what he had to say about the NBA trying to extend playoff series games etc etc.. the only thing I didn't believe was that even though he bet on the game with all his insider knowledge he didn't manipulate the calling of the game.. I find that hard to believe.

OperatorX
    OperatorX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Also I read the excerpts of the book that he will never be able to publish.. he names quite a few refs that are still reffing todays that had affected the outcome of the games.. Dick and Javie and a few more I can't remember.. its hard to believe he's the only one..