mishel2512
    mishel2512's Avatar Become A Pro!

Has Spurs NBA Game Predicted Outcome For Tonight match(anyone saw it-rigged)?

Hi everyone
    While watching Spurs yesterday against Portland, in the final minutes there was like a commercial break or intro for tomorrow's game and they placed Lebron vs Paul George in the next match, but how did they know that? Maybe Wizards can win game tonight...so anyway maybe that is the clue that we should bet Pacers tonight

Maybe they made a mistake or maybe Paul George is more famous then Wall from Wizards i don't know i'm just saying what i saw(I would place Le bron because Miami advanced vs 2 logos-Washington or Indiana not directly Paul George)...if someone else saw this please let me know your opinion!

Anyway thanks!

allday1212
    allday1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I'm all in then on the pacers

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

LeBron and Paul George are in one of TNT's "win or go home" things they've been putting up since the beginning of the playoffs.

But yeah anyway this reaches a whole new level of conspiracy theory BS. You guys scare me sometimes, seriously. I mean I can see having a theory the league wants Miami vs Indiana but the reasoning with the commercial thing? Just wow

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12810

Quote Originally Posted by mishel2512 View Post
    Hi everyone
    While watching Spurs yesterday against Portland, in the final minutes there was like a commercial break or intro for tomorrow's game and they placed Lebron vs Paul George in the next match, but how did they know that? Maybe Wizards can win game tonight...so anyway maybe that is the clue that we should bet Pacers tonight

Maybe they made a mistake or maybe Paul George is more famous then Wall from Wizards i don't know i'm just saying what i saw(I would place Le bron because Miami advanced vs 2 logos-Washington or Indiana not directly Paul George)...if someone else saw this please let me know your opinion!

Anyway thanks!
    Another ridiculous conspiracy theory, and another "The NBA is Rigged" Please!!! Go watch baseball and you won't have to worry about this stuff. LOL

mishel2512

Well what a nice comments
    I didn't say that this was conspiracy because this is not top secret FBI or CIA classified or anything...i just asked here so someone like @Seto could explain that "LeBron and Paul George are in one of TNT's "win or go home" things they've been putting up since the beginning of the playoffs."
    And i really do hope Indiana wins tonight, and also for those who say NBA is not fixed or rigged maybe you didn't hear of this website:
    www.youtube.com

Just kidding, but really sometimes refs help someone, sometimes they don't because we pay to watch entertainment not referees helping or not helping, so yeah why not fix some NBA games, i would do it if i were there and i think lot of people does it...
    Anyway lets see if Indiana really wins..
    Cheers!

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Dude I'm not saying games are not fixed but your reasoning for why this game would be fixed is ludicrous to say the least.

And btw Indiana can still go to the ECF even if they lose today.

mishel2512

Yep i know...my play for tonight is indiana +4.5 i really think it will be close game, or even Indiana ML is good...
    See you after the match

mishel2512

I think my "Conspiracy" is coming to be true
    So it appears that what i saw is something maybe already fixed here for all of you who don't believe...but that is how NBA works.anyway good game i played +4.5 instead of ML...but money is money and conspiracy or not nice game