brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

NBA - Wednesday

Parlay
    Heat ML -350
    Spurs -8 -110

Even though I thought (wanted) the Blazers to win this series because of their athleticism and momentum, I think Spurs come out hot in first half and Blaze never make a comeback. The series is over and they know that, Spurs want to be rested for WCF and win at home. Spurs win big tonight and cover.

Can't see Brooklyn winning this game but think they will give the heat a tough game. +7 Nets looks pretty good but much more confident in Lebron winning this game at home and ending the series. Best of luck to all.

YTD: 3-1

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by brellis23 View Post
    Parlay
    Heat ML -350
    Spurs -8 -110

Even though I thought (wanted) the Blazers to win this series because of their athleticism and momentum, I think Spurs come out hot in first half and Blaze never make a comeback. The series is over and they know that, Spurs want to be rested for WCF and win at home. Spurs win big tonight and cover.

Can't see Brooklyn winning this game but think they will give the heat a tough game. +7 Nets looks pretty good but much more confident in Lebron winning this game at home and ending the series. Best of luck to all.

YTD: 3-1

brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

I'm confused by your use of