Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Blazers will come back to win the series

They will get the job done. They have nothing to lose. They will make history.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Lmao!

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

pop let them have one to have a fair officiating agianst lebron in june. spurs take next one.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Why on Earth would you predict some dumbass shit like this? Do yourself a favor: post a ticket now. I don't care if it is $5, post it. At least if you do that, you'll get a modicum of respect. If not, you'll get destroyed by the trolls.

Jikos

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    Why on Earth would you predict some dumbass shit like this? Do yourself a favor: post a ticket now. I don't care if it is $5, post it. At least if you do that, you'll get a modicum of respect. If not, you'll get destroyed by the trolls.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

there thats 5 tickets
    Last edited by Jikos; 05-13-14 at 01:17 AM.

Jikos

They will do it. I payed close attention to tonight's game. This team wasn't playing to avoid the sweep they were playing with the series on their minds. They had to win this one to get to the next one. I assure you they didn't leave the court thinking their job was done and that they could just pack their vacation bags and be satisfied with one win. This team is full of fight, and is completely ignorant to how much is on the line here. They have all the tools necessary to pull off the upset and they aint got nothing to lose. They believe they can win this series as much as I do, and I really do.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

i had the blazers large tonight too. but they aint winning the series dude

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

You're delusional, but then again we all already knew that.

Remember when you were telling me they had a legit chance at a top 2 seed in the West? lol.

Not even mentioning your Knicks futures.

Jikos

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    You're delusional, but then again we all already knew that.

Remember when you were telling me they had a legit chance at a top 2 seed in the West? lol.

Not even mentioning your Knicks futures.
    Well they did they have 3 less regular season wins than OKC and were without Aldridge for a good number of games. And you just did mention my knicks futures so stfu.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Would be nice to make history but spurs at home seem to destroy oregon's bench

Jikos

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Would be nice to make history but spurs at home seem to destroy oregon's bench
    Seem to is the right phrase. Tell me did the blazers have to shoot lights out last night to win? They shot 43%, and 33 from the 3, that's pretty average yet they won by double digits against a team that destroyed them 3 times in a row. Why? Stotts changed the game plan, they kept the spurs out the paint and forced the spurs to play down to the blazers and take lots of jump shots. They didn't win on some bullshit 20/21 from three, 2 point thriller win type of deal, they beat their opponent plain and simple. You guys can call me delusional and an idiot all you want I am aware that this is a 50/1 shot in the books.

Seto

Well they did they have 3 less regular season wins than OKC and were without Aldridge for a good number of games. And you just did mention my knicks futures so stfu.
    Are you really this dumb or is it just an act? Blazers had LA out for a few games but OKC, LAC, SAS all had WAY WAY more injury trouble than Portland and finished miles ahead of them. lol. 5 games not 3 btw.
    Last edited by Seto; 05-13-14 at 09:03 AM.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Why make a thread like this?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

You can grab Portland +7.5 +100 and ML at +305

Jikos

Are you really this dumb or is it just an act? Blazers had LA out for a few games but OKC, LAC, SAS all had WAY WAY more injury trouble than Portland and finished miles ahead of them. lol. 5 games not 3 btw.
    If you feel so confident, enough to ridicule a random person on the internet, if you think I'm so dam stupid, then put your bankroll on the spurs series price. Either that or just stfu and leave because you don't know for a fact that they will win. It hasn't happened yet. And idk what you're smoking but the thunder without Westbrook were just as good as the thunder with Westbrook, same goes for the clippers without Paul who won like 10 in a row. We're talking a team who went from missing the playoffs to 54 wins and they did it all with the shittiest bench you will ever see. The spurs are going to lose this series and they are going to lose the keys to the western conference along with it. This blazers team is the real deal how can you not see that.

Jikos

I understand how silly I sound guys. Hear me out. I have a small bet on blazers series price since game 2 and it's going to cash. It's not even about the money, I can just feel it in my heart. I know it's not a losing ticket and I'm telling you guys. The blazers are going to shock the world.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

you don't think spurs just took it easy
    nba is a business
    another home game = money

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

What kind of crack are you smoking dude

So what the Spurs had a bad night. No way the Dazers will win in San Antonio. How much did you pay for that crak you are smoking?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12810

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    So what the Spurs had a bad night. No way the Dazers will win in San Antonio. How much did you pay for that crak you are smoking?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12810

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    you don't think spurs just took it easy
    nba is a business
    another home game = money
    SAS & Miami take it home and win, you know, for the home crowd. LOL

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8142

Lol at claiming their gameplan changed...they won because of their energy. I doubt their gameplan was to let SA shoot uncontested 3s all game. Good luck having them miss those shots at home.

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Dazers? lol thats what you call the best starting 5 in the nba?

Jikos

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Lol at claiming their gameplan changed...they won because of their energy. I doubt their gameplan was to let SA shoot uncontested 3s all game. Good luck having them miss those shots at home.
    that was exactly their game plan to force them out of the paint so they have to take jumpshots. good luck to the spurs who's season now may rely on making more jumpshots than the blazers in a game.

Cappinpicks

that was exactly their game plan to force them out of the paint so they have to take jumpshots. good luck to the spurs who's season now may rely on making more jumpshots than the blazers in a game.
    can only pray Oregons D can keep them out of paint 3 more games

Seto

If you feel so confident, enough to ridicule a random person on the internet, if you think I'm so dam stupid, then put your bankroll on the spurs series price. Either that or just stfu and leave because you don't know for a fact that they will win. It hasn't happened yet. And idk what you're smoking but the thunder without Westbrook were just as good as the thunder with Westbrook, same goes for the clippers without Paul who won like 10 in a row. We're talking a team who went from missing the playoffs to 54 wins and they did it all with the shittiest bench you will ever see. The spurs are going to lose this series and they are going to lose the keys to the western conference along with it. This blazers team is the real deal how can you not see that.
    You really are so blind it's painful. I guess it fits the character of "Knicks fan". lol.

The funny thing is I can actually see Portland winning game 5, as I mentioned yesterday in some thread.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

You really are so blind it's painful. I guess it fits the character of "Knicks fan". lol.

The funny thing is I can actually see Portland winning game 5, as I mentioned yesterday in some thread.
    Yup. The spurs ML is looking a bit suss.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    Yup. The spurs ML is looking a bit suss.
    I think it's either a Spurs blowout or a Blazers outright win. If I want to go with my gut I'll bet Blazers ml and Spurs alt spread -13 or so, we'll see lol.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Standard spread and a sprinkle on ML for me. Good luck man

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14649

How is this any different than OKC winning 4 straight?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    How is this any different than OKC winning 4 straight?
    Erm, maybe the 2012 Thunder are a way better team than the Blazers?

Also the Spurs are better than they were that year. Even though they'd won 20 straight or whatever going into game 3. Parker, Leonard, Green, Splitter are all better, and they've added a couple bench guys they didn't have that year.

And one more thing, when OKC won 4 straight only 1 was on the road, Portland would have to win 2 on the road to complete this.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14649

Spurs lose to grizzlies in the first round as a 1 seed, spurs lose 4 straight to OKC, spurs lose to heat in the finals.. I thought Spurs would win the series but Blazers could shock the world.
    Last edited by Git Lo; 05-13-14 at 10:26 PM.

momoney23
    momoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5334

I understand how silly I sound guys. Hear me out. I have a small bet on blazers series price since game 2 and it's going to cash. It's not even about the money, I can just feel it in my heart. I know it's not a losing ticket and I'm telling you guys. The blazers are going to shock the world.
    you are an idiot!

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know you're joking, right? Or at least I hope so cause if you seriously believe that then sorry my friend but you have to be dumbest mother fuxker living. The wizards have a better shot just cause of how inconsistent the pacers are but the blazers??? Yeah right dude.

Seto

Another colossal failure.

But hey if it's not a losing tcket in your heart I guess that's all that matters right?

aznfirebat
    aznfirebat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

WOW they royally screwed you with a giant baton. LMAO wow i can't help but laugh... Sorry man but spurs is too good. If you payed attention to the first 3 game, you would've seen how much of a difference between those two's offense, defense, and their bench. It is crazy how you can lay 3.1k after the first 3 game.

12 Last