Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Indy will give Miami all they can handle. This team has been sandbagging
    Agreed

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Dude no offense but I don't really want to have a debate about that with a homer. I was wrong about this series, period. Time to move on to bigger and better things. Enjoy your team's win.
    Do I want to rub your nose in it....yeah a little cause you act like Indiana was Chicago....a team with no talent trying to do it with smoke and mirrors.

The point I was making is experience is so big in the NBA playoffs. Hell Indy wins by 15 if Wittman doesn't put his old farts out there (Miller, Gooden, Harrington) to get the Wiz back up 8 after Indy tied it up 4th quarter. Look at San Antonio....Duncan and Ginobili are old and can't jump over a phone book but they win. Detroit frustrated Michael Jordan for many years with rough defense and experience in big games.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I'm so tired of this Indy team. Can't wait to watch them get beatdown by the Heat in the ECF. This is now 3 games that I've lost money fading Indy because ATL/WAS can't close a game.
    problem is... Indiana match up well against Miami

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

miami indy won't even sniff 7 games, i have no idea what you guys are thinking.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Welcome back Mr Wall. lol. Only took him 5 games to show up. Still not too late I guess.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Do I want to rub your nose in it....yeah a little cause you act like Indiana was Chicago....a team with no talent trying to do it with smoke and mirrors.

The point I was making is experience is so big in the NBA playoffs. Hell Indy wins by 15 if Wittman doesn't put his old farts out there (Miller, Gooden, Harrington) to get the Wiz back up 8 after Indy tied it up 4th quarter. Look at San Antonio....Duncan and Ginobili are old and can't jump over a phone book but they win. Detroit frustrated Michael Jordan for many years with rough defense and experience in big games.
    When did I ever say Indiana was like Chicago? The only time I EVER remember comparing both teams was when I said I thought their overall offense was not that much better than the Bulls except for the fact they had a go-to guy in PG. Wouldn't what has happened so far agree with me? The only game they won with offense was a game with PG going off.

I just don't think they're that great. Who have they ever beat that was good in the playoffs? The Knicks last year? lol. Taking Miami to 7 games is hardly an achievement especially when you get embarassed in all the pivotal games (3, 5, 7).

First 12