Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

OKC can boast their MVP this year, and that's it.

Thunder are going to get beat in this series, they have no chance to win this series, they are going to get run off the court by a rising Clippers team. I am so sick of Westbrook, and his game is not going to be a factor, I don't care if Durant scores 50, they won't be able to stop anything the Clippers are doing offensively, now they will crack down on Paul in game 2 and what do you think? Paul will dish like a great point guard can, he is too smart for this Scott Brooks and the Thunder no-defense garbage. Clippers in 5 games here! Thunder are so insignificant in these playoffs not even joking!!!

Westbrooks pouting is not going to fly in this series, the Clippers and CP3 are going to take the Thunder to school! Griffin is really a great player in his own right, with his passing and inside game and the Thunder can't stop Jordan's rebounding, they score at will on this soft team. It's so obvious, do you think the Thunder can take out this team that just played an emotional series with Golden State and is not even phased?!

Trust me people I will be elated if the Thunder win this series to play the Spurs in the conference finals, because I like Oklahoma City, I really do, but I just don't see it, Clippers are really too much right now.

Westbrook is garbage and will send the Thunder backpacking to off season vacation.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 05-06-14 at 04:18 AM.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Clippers Heat finals.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Easy to say this now. Where was all this before the game???

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

One day Durant is gonna wake up and realize he'll never win a chip with Russ playing like he does, OKC may wise up and trade him in the offseason, you can get alot back from 14 mil.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Easy to say this now. Where was all this before the game???
    I thought i would let game 1 play out and see if okc could take advantage of the controversial events that preceded this series and i really was suprised how okc got dominated and i will not be giving them any more chances now. I will take the clippers now at -150 for series and let their fate happen.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Thunder no chance in game two. With or without you.........with or without you Westbrook. I can't live.....with or without yoooOoo!!!!!!!!

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

lol u2

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Barned & Whine you are one of the best guys to fade in the forum

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!