t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Miami should cover Game 1

At least this is my initial thought on this matchup.

Forget about what happened in the regular season. It means nothing in this series. I'm not saying the Heat will win this series easily but I do not see a 7 game series here.

If you watched today's game in Toronto, you saw that the Nets were basically running their entire offense through Joe Johnson. Often he would post up and as soon as the double team came he'd kick it out and they'd make one more pass to a wide open shooter in the corner or on the wing. Miami's defensive speed won't allow these shots. The pressure is going to be on Johnson, Pierce, and Williams to score in 1-on-1 situations and I don't think that Brooklyn can sustain that over the course of an entire game against this Miami team. They will have some strong spurts because those are 3 very good options but that won't work for 48 minutes against the Heat.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

how healthy will deron williams be? no one can guard him if he's feeling good.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Heat didn't give a shit in regular season, that's why Brooklyn swept them 4-0. Haven't looked back at the games, but I'd guess Wade missed some of the games.

This is the one series I expect the home team to go up 2-0 on the series.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

I got either miami or nets to win east

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL to you