Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Why are the Raptors favored tomorrow?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

What do you mean? They've been as much as -5 at home, they aren't going to suddenly be a dog just because it is a game7. Line is where it should be.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    What do you mean? They've been as much as -5 at home, they aren't going to suddenly be a dog just because it is a game7. Line is where it should be.
    KRIT I know the books point of view but jason kidd has made adjustments. do you think the raptors can beat a team as experienced as the nets?

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    KRIT I know the books point of view but jason kidd has made adjustments. do you think the raptors can beat a team as experienced as the nets?
    Even with adjustments, no game would ever have a 5pt difference on a line from game-to-game (being at home).

I haven't made up my mind on this game yet. Raptors are the better overall team, but I think there is a good chance they choke in a game7 situation. We saw their playoff jitters in gm1, could be jitters again for them tomorrow.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Why would you ask this.

KRIT

There is two sides to the Nets:

There is the veteran aspect of them, which makes them very appealing in a gm7. Pierce, KG, Joe Johnson, etc all have plenty of big time playoff experience. But at the same time, would it really surprise you if the two biggest losers in the NBA let their team lose in gm 7....i'm talking about Joe Johnson and DWill. Both guys are losers until they prove otherwise.

Pauulzcappin

the question was mainly rhetorical. i think the nets are a very strong play because allen anderson isn't a dead weight offensively and he can guard derozen.

KRIT I agree with what you said about joe and deron but I think tomorrow is the turn around for them. joe almost single-handedly stole game 5 away after being behind 30 points or something. he will show up tomorrow. if d-will is feeling good about his injuries they will win.

jtoler

Remember they arnt trying to predict the outcome bro, if it was pK or Nets favored youd it'd still pretty much go to -3 without alot of unbalanced money.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

And when Toronto boatraces Brooklyn?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Paul Raptors are not the better team

They are less talented and won't have the right mentality

You know what to do

Goat Milk

There is the veteran aspect of them, which makes them very appealing in a gm7. Pierce, KG, Joe Johnson, etc all have plenty of big time playoff experience. But at the same time, would it really surprise you if the two biggest losers in the NBA let their team lose in gm 7....i'm talking about Joe Johnson and DWill. Both guys are losers until they prove otherwise.
    Both guys make the playoffs every year. They usually run into a better team and lose. Who on Toronto is a winner? At the end of the day, the two biggest losers you speak of are easily the 2 best players on the court, especially in a game 7.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Paul Raptors are not the better team

They are less talented and won't have the right mentality

You know what to do

good to see you around goat.

yes i believe the nets win tomorrow. not sure how much i'll drop before the game though. might get a pretty good live line if the raptors start fired up and make an early run.

KRIT

Both guys make the playoffs every year. They usually run into a better team and lose. Who on Toronto is a winner? At the end of the day, the two biggest losers you speak of are easily the 2 best players on the court, especially in a game 7.
    Dwill and Joe are losers until they prove otherwise. I can't remember who they've lost to in the past, but I do remember them losing to the Rose-less Bulls in the first round last year.....with homecourt advantage. Just another addition to their loser resume. They are talented players, I will give you that. Not sure I'd say they'll be the two best players on the court tomorrow though.

And you're right about the Raps, they are full of a bunch of losers. But unlike Joe Johnson and DWill who have had a decade to fail, most the Raptor players are young and haven't had a chance to succeed yet. It's unfair to say Derozan is a loser in his 4 years in the NBA, compared to DWill's 8 years.

GL on the Nets....Assuming you are on them. I may join in, haven't made up my mind yet. Guess I'm still trying to figure out if the "losers" prove me wrong or not.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

all 3 games won at home today is telling that play your last game at home is a huge factor despite no real home advantage at beginning of the series.

The experience aspect is a factor in post season. One of the thing i like about these Raptors, is that they don't take silly jump shooting around,
    they will try to grind it at the free throw lines. a tough game to cap.

Goat Milk

Dwill and Joe are losers until they prove otherwise. I can't remember who they've lost to in the past, but I do remember them losing to the Rose-less Bulls in the first round last year.....with homecourt advantage. Just another addition to their loser resume. They are talented players, I will give you that. Not sure I'd say they'll be the two best players on the court tomorrow though.

And you're right about the Raps, they are full of a bunch of losers. But unlike Joe Johnson and DWill who have had a decade to fail, most the Raptor players are young and haven't had a chance to succeed yet.
    D Will made the WCF one year.
    JJ has been losing to Lebron in the playoffs for many years
    Last year, you're right Brooklyn choked. But they really didn't have that great of a squad last year.
    As far as the 2 best players, I don't think it's really debatable.
    You're right about JJ being a loser to some extent but at the same time he's been probably the clutchest player in the NBA for the last 4 years...
    He is a nightmare matchup for anyone on Toronto
    D Will - his injuries have really let him down
    When he is healthy though, man, he is definitely the best offensive PG in basketball.
    It's been awhile since he's been 100%.
    The matchups are just not good in a game 7 for Toronto
    Points Awarded:

KRIT gave Goat Milk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

There has been 3 game 7s on saturday and all Home teams won

I think outta of the 5 games, at least 1 road team will win, and i dont see mavs beating San Antonio

I also think BK is a better team, and know what games 7s are about.

ML brooklyn, the Nets were also -150 to -190 to win the series as a 6th seed

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Goat the best 2 players in this game wear a Toronto raptors jersey. I rather have Derozan and Lowry over those 2 players. Derozan gets the job done tomorrow especially at home. Also dwill is not the best offensive pg in the game. I rather have Westbrook or Lilard over dwill.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even if Deron Williams is 100% healthy, I don't think he's the best offensive point guard in the league.
    Last year, you're right Brooklyn choked. But they really didn't have that great of a squad last year.
    You're right about JJ being a loser to some extent but at the same time he's been probably the clutchest player in the NBA for the last 4 years...
    When he is healthy though, man, he is definitely the best offensive PG in basketball.

parexa
    parexa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

craptors are done. did any of you even watch the game? nets going ham in the paint while those pussies keep shooting jumpshots. theres no real reason you should bet the raptors unless you want to sweat it or lose your precious money.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

On Nets +3

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by parexa View Post
    craptors are done. did any of you even watch the game? nets going ham in the paint while those pussies keep shooting jumpshots. theres no real reason you should bet the raptors unless you want to sweat it or lose your precious money.
    Was that game in Brooklyn?

Marquee
    Marquee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 966

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Goat the best 2 players in this game wear a Toronto raptors jersey. I rather have Derozan and Lowry over those 2 players. Derozan gets the job done tomorrow especially at home. Also dwill is not the best offensive pg in the game. I rather have Westbrook or Lilard over dwill.
    Derozan is an inefficent volume scorer. Aka a chucker im sure the ners want him to keep tossing ill advised shots. The best player here is lowry.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    They've done it three times in the last two weeks! So the answer is yes!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

ummmm. no. best offensive point guards in basketball are chris paul, damian lillard, Russell westbrook, tony parker. how on earth you have d will on that list I don't know. secondly, you say the "matchups are just not good in a game 7" ?? how is it any different than the matchups in game 5 or game 4? unless you're talking about the referee matchups I don't buy a single word of that crap you posted no offence

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by parexa View Post
    raptors are not a jumpshooting team. stop claiming you know anything about ball and proceed to killyoself

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    secondly, you say the "matchups are just not good in a game 7" ?? how is it any different than the matchups in game 5 or game 4? unless you're talking about the referee matchups I don't buy a single word of that crap you posted no offence
    Prob means in terms of experience in these situations.

parexa

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    raptors are not a jumpshooting team. stop claiming you know anything about ball and proceed to killyoself

obvious permavirgin raging after game 6 loss. it happens again tonight you balding incel

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

All the higher seeds have advanced and in spectacular fashion. Same will go for today.

Marquee
    Marquee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 966

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    All the higher seeds have advanced and in spectacular fashion. Same will go for today.
    Clippes?

parexa

LOL @ amir johnson the only reliable player for craptors fouling out like a clown

Pauulzcappin

loser joe johnson with 11 in a row

Pauulzcappin

thanks pierce. raptors with a valiant effort though.

parexa

pierce the dumbass got them into trouble in first place, up 4 and 31 seconds left, this clown thinks he is kobe bryant and shoots a 3pt shot which he obviously missed

Goat Milk

Paul everyone is crying refs were on the nets

lol

Said before the gm in thread i made Toronto is gonna be crying to the refs every play

Game 7s don't work that way

Toronto wanting to play hero ball too

Pauulzcappin

Paul everyone is crying refs were on the nets

lol

Said before the gm in thread i made Toronto is gonna be crying to the refs every play

Game 7s don't work that way

Toronto wanting to play hero ball too
    last play showed us that. check your inbox later