SP23
    SP23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Go HUGE with one Bulgarian basketball , info from Bulgaria

Hello guys. I want to inform you for one match from Bulgaria, as I'm from here.
    The basketball season is over and it's time for play offs. Our competition is too strange - 9 teams, no relegation, 8 teams to play offs The scheme is 1-8 , 2-7, 3-6, 4-5.
    The match is Cherno More - Yambol and is available for now only at bwin. Cherno more will win (99.9999%). I will explain now why.
    Cherno more is a lot better team first of all. There are 2 favourites here - Levski and Lukoil, Balkan and Cherno More can made surprise. Rilski Sportist is the other team who is strange. Full with class americans, beat super favourite Lukoil for the cup with 15 points, and lost at home week later from last team Beroe with 15 pts.
    Cherno More reach final for Bulgarian cup and lost only because Levski is very class team.
    Some weeks ago Cherno More was 2, but they made some looses and gone to 3rd place so they have to play with Rilski Sportis (a team 3 classes over Yambol) that's why they lost 2 more matches (one with Yambol) to go to 4th place and to play with Yambol, not Rilski.
    Even coaches of other teams mentioned that, so... Cherno More here with MAX BET.
    BOL to all of you and hurry up, because soon odds will drop a lot, 1.75 is GIFT. The real odd here is between 1.05-1.10.

SP23
    SP23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

92:62 Easy win, easy money!

bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Keep going with such an information. Pinnacle also offers bulgarian basketball

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I could make a Bulgarian roster with my jumper.

bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Any tips for today matches?