tennis005
    tennis005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5096

Miami sweeping Charlotte without Jefferson

I read that he is doubtful which should be an easy win for Miami, during regular season Miami played Charlotte and won easily by double digits

BROHIO
    BROHIO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I agree tennis005 Miami will want to sweep this series. We already know that the Nets series is going 6 games or 7. With a bang up old Wade the Miami hit will want to rest the old man and the rest of the team and be prepared for there round two match up. I think Heat will win by double digits and close out the series 4-0.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Miami ML risk 20 units win 5 might be interesting. I don't see Charlotte winning.

tennis005

Seems like fishy bet, but such an easy bet. Just asking around for any advice!! What about when Main player is out and the team plays harder and wins, I know I've lost to a few of those

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Quote Originally Posted by tennis005 View Post
    Seems like fishy bet, but such an easy bet. Just asking around for any advice!! What about when Main player is out and the team plays harder and wins, I know I've lost to a few of those
    Miami will get more rest by closing it out tonight. The biggest problem Miami has Is stopping a big guy in the post. Their best big scoring big guy is out. Idkk man. Seems to good to pass up. Still a few hours for me to look over this game. BOL with whatever you decide though. Cheers.

tennis005

Star Player out Theory!!! Playing No Defense while Charlotte is playing uptempo!! I should sprinkle a little on Charlotte 2h ML but probably won't

Im feeling good about 2h over 95