gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

could magic johnson be behind all of this

so magic johnson gets the shemale dude to tape the recording of sterling being sterling, then she sells the tape to tmz for money this tranny is all about the money, then johnson and everybody else is outraged want the clips to be sold, and then it just so happens that magic wants to buy the clippers, this whole thing is really starting to smell bad, of course if you are sterling and you bought the team for like 12 million dollars, and they are worth like a ton now 500 million or whatever a billion, why not sell the team , but jeez this whole thing smells of a coup

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

I was saying this in another thread.
    This will be Magic's way of building his LA sports empire by using Sterling's golddigger

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/exit-st...073015142.html

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by gcd8 View Post
    so magic johnson gets the shemale dude to tape the recording of sterling being sterling, then she sells the tape to tmz for money this tranny is all about the money, then johnson and everybody else is outraged want the clips to be sold, and then it just so happens that magic wants to buy the clippers, this whole thing is really starting to smell bad, of course if you are sterling and you bought the team for like 12 million dollars, and they are worth like a ton now 500 million or whatever a billion, why not sell the team , but jeez this whole thing smells of a coup
    Conspiracy theories abound. LOL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
    I was saying this in another thread.
    This will be Magic's way of building his LA sports empire by using Sterling's golddigger

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/exit-st...073015142.html
    Who we on tonight BCC ???

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Of course he is

See my new post above!

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

NBA itself just as shady as this whole thing

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Like.the NBA.don't control officiating cmon it's.like.a.broadway show the.nba

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i thought the old man just didnt want his gold digger wife showing up to games with other men...aka 'rich black stars' how would you feel if your girlfriend starting hanging around kobe...everyone would think hes banging her and your the dirty old cuckold...the problem was that he got his message across in the most racist way possible..if you notice the conversation moves off topic and gets ugly when the old bag cannot articulate his argument to his airhead girlfriend....dumb ppl and that is all...no need to reopen the can of worms that is NBA and white/black relations

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Yes its ran across my mind, there is a possibility no doubt. Worth 2 bil and some nobody isnt afraid to put you on blast? Magic is probably the only person with enough clout where she felt comfortable enough to do this.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Conspiracy theorists. No it was all my DOING. The cheater gets what he deserves.