nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

CHAR @WIZ 212-212.5 again?

Books tempting us again on humpday....hmmmmm?

No reason to think there will be any less amount of points scored tomorrow night is there?....and if there is it shouldn't be much.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know Nevada, that's a treacherous bet. I'm not touching it at all, the under could easily come in. Washington might do a defensive clamp-down after the 20 pt. loss. And shooting might be off with tired legs. Of course these 2 teams have gone way over each time this year, but I would be careful on this one.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    Washington might do a defensive clamp-down
    That's possible but it would historical too. Washington might do a defensive clamp-down, can you point to a game where that's happened without Butler?
    Last edited by fearless; 04-04-07 at 06:49 AM.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    I don't know Nevada, that's a treacherous bet. I'm not touching it at all, the under could easily come in. Washington might do a defensive clamp-down after the 20 pt. loss. And shooting might be off with tired legs. Of course these 2 teams have gone way over each time this year, but I would be careful on this one.
    Point taken Ganchrow....thanks.
    It's definately not the "Over lock" that is was last night, but I'm looking for the WIZ to put up a few more points @Hm vs the rd tonight with CHAR running another close game.

Couldn't get the 212 I was wanting anyway....damn thing opened up here @ 213....still a heavy lean on the Over since it's back to back games but with the same two teams, like already warmed up & ready to do the same things tonight....not completely sure yet. My feeling is these guys will go at it again tonight for another Over.