blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Brooklyn ML -190

A little more juice than I usually like but no way does Brooklyn lose this game. Vucevic is out and Garnett is playing. Magic players are already planning their vacations. Not risking the points, taking the easy ML win.

sprewelllatrell
    sprewelllatrell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 458

Not so fast. The nets are resting Pierce, Livingston and Blatche and are on a back to back. This is very dangerous, I like the Magic to win outright tonight

blstrick5

Didn't know that and I had a look at who was in/out. Guess I didn't look hard enough. Wouldn't have made the play had I known.

blstrick5

Ah we'll, I'll make up for it live betting Heat/Grizz. That's where I make 75% of my money anyway.

sprewelllatrell
    sprewelllatrell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 458

I got the magic at +5 so Ill cheer for the nets to win but only by a few for you. The nets seem to always screw me so Ive stayed away from picking them at all the rest of the season

SP23
    SP23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I don't know how Kidd is NBA coach. He is more stupid even than Mike D' Antoni. In the end of 3rd you have 18 second for last posession and JJ shoot with 6 seconds left, missed and Magics made buzzer beater. This can't be done from coach even in Cambodia, but Kidd is terrible. I hope Bulls will beat them easily, I can't stand this miserable team.