44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    They were down 20 points the whole game then got lucky in OT then you apologized, ARE ON CRACK? Don't EVER post in my threads and just GET LOST PATHETIC FREAK LOSER
    Relax Lee, they are just f....... with you. Ignore them. "Can't we all just get along" besides , why would you listen to a guy that sucks the milk out of goats????

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thecutter View Post
    Leet I know you're right more often than me but I think the thunder is a good pick tonight. Clips giving points solely on being at home. Road games don't phase okc like other teams
    OVER 210.5, then we don't care who wins !!!! I thought we only cared about the money.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    OVER 210.5, then we don't care who wins !!!! I thought we only cared about the money.
    Lol hey man I'm not fighting with anyone I'm just giving insight. I've been wrong before. I just think thunder win tonights game. I hope no one loses a bet for the rest of their lives if you put it that way

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol hey man I'm not fighting with anyone I'm just giving insight. I've been wrong before. I just think thunder win tonights game. I hope no one loses a bet for the rest of their lives if you put it that way
    I know you are not, just trying to bring some levity to the tension fight. Who cares, we all have our own options, I try to share as well and do not expect anybody to follow, why would you follow a guy you never met that can't even hit 57% ???? I mean really, just take in all the info. and from your own judgment. The farm guy who sucks off goats really gets carried away. Is Goat Milking a new Olympic Sport ???? LOL

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Pacers line just went from -5 to -2.5. I'm clueless. I know the game and know how coaches think. You don't know shit about the nba. Last time I buried you in your own thread by asking you a simple question. What is Voegel's offensive scheme gonna be against X team. You had no fukin clue how to answer. You don't even know the x's and o's about basketball. Your read lines. That's all.

I've been on this site for 4 years with a + nba thread every year, even beating your friend Vmyguy in the nba contest. You just hopped on the scene.

Know your role son. Half ppl here haven't even herad of you
    You lost to Vyomguy in the contest. Just man up and admit to it.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    You lost to Vyomguy in the contest. Just man up and admit to it.
    huh??????? what contest?

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

And about that pacers bucks matchup that's one I would stay away from. I swear every single time someone sits their starters they end up winning. Spurs do it twice a year. The night carmello dropped 62 I remember okc had Durant and Westbrook out for the first time since thunder became a team. They won by 20 in Boston. I don't know what it is about your best player being out but teams seem to buck the odds

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I agree...... But with the bucks.... No thanks
    Rest or no rest you've gotta fade Pacers every game:

1. Bucks +5.0

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's still a better team men the bucks also they have a waaaay better coach in Vogel
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Pacers will start: Donald Sloan, Evan Turner, Rasual Butler, Luis Scola & Ian Mahinmi. CJ Watson is back but will play limited mins

Line is -3

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Leet I know you're right more often than me but I think the thunder is a good pick tonight. Clips giving points solely on being at home. Road games don't phase okc like other teams
    I agree

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

huh??????? what contest?
    I think he was telling that to Goatmilk...on another note Lee if you don't know what kind of set Bucks will run or what defensive scheme Voegel will come up with then you should probably not bet NBA and instead tail the guy who communicates with all the Head coaches in the league, watches tape after the games but loses every bet he makes.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    I think he was telling that to Goatmilk...on another note Lee if you don't know what kind of set Bucks will run or what defensive scheme Voegel will come up with then you should probably not bet NBA and instead tail the guy who communicates with all the Head coaches in the league, watches tape after the games but loses every bet he makes.
    Haha what a DUMBFUKK that guy is and what's ironic about it he doesn't even understand it...

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

I've been on this site for 4 years with a + nba thread every year, even beating your friend Vmyguy in the nba contest.
    Link to this season's + nba thread?

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

huh??????? what contest?
    That goat boy lost a nba contest to another sbr capper and now claims he beat him. Such liars.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    That goat boy lost a nba contest to another sbr capper and now claims he beat him. Such liars.
    oh...I don't even want his nickname mentioned no more, not wasting my time on mental cases...

parlayin

Lee, where you get cats +6? Only seen +5.5 myself

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by parlayin View Post
    Lee, where you get cats +6? Only seen +5.5 myself
    I use many books plus post/play early, gotta shop those lines to have an edge.

Poppa K
    Poppa K's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL Lee...

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been on this site for 4 years with a + nba thread every year, even beating your friend Vmyguy in the nba contest. You just hopped on the scene.
    What about the year you went on a 2-27 and lost all those bets on the Heat to beat the Mavericks in the finals. Why do you continue to forget about that year? You lost 100's of 'units'.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    What about the year you went on a 2-27 and lost all those bets on the Heat to beat the Mavericks in the finals. Why do you continue to forget about that year? You lost 100's of 'units'.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

goat is the "biggest tool" in the forum, no one else even close

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

I use many books plus post/play early, gotta shop those lines to have an edge.
    This is a must. The most misunderstood part of wagering, yet I will argue that this is by far the most important part. 99% of the bettors here just look at the reward, basically with the mindset that as long as the bet wins, it doesn't matter how much you risk (wager) or what line you got. (thee 'ole, albeit incorrect, "you don't pay the juice when you win" mentality). Lowering your overall risk means when you do lose, it cuts less into your profit, which in turn is profit all by itself. Not shopping for lines, or just taking whatever is available at the time is the fastest path to gambling misery.

Might be preaching here, but most people here talk a big game but are completely oblivious to the fundamentals of betting. Similar to that guy who a few days ago talked big like a pro (even claims he has Dime bettors as clients) yet he was was bagging on people who use the term "units" and had absolutely no clue as to why they are even used in the first place.
    Last edited by El Sol; 04-09-14 at 06:19 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave El Sol 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    goat is the "biggest tool" in the forum, no one else even close

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    This is a must. The most misunderstood part of wagering, yet I will argue that this is by far the most important part. 99% of the bettors here just look at the reward, basically with the mindset that as long as the bet wins, it doesn't matter how much you risk (wager) or what line you got. (thee 'ole, albeit incorrect, "you don't pay the juice when you win" mentality). Lowering your overall risk means when you do lose, it cuts less into your profit, which in turn is profit all by itself. Not shopping for lines, or just taking whatever is available at the time is the fastest path to gambling misery.

Might be preaching here, but most people here talk a big game but are completely oblivious to the fundamentals of betting. Similar to that guy who was bagging on people who use the term "units"
    Yeah, when i started i had 1-2 books but then when my bankroll grew, I now use 8-10 books and had multiples 0.5 wins when other people had losses

leetreaper

Ship Cats, Magic halves. Celtics allow almost 100% shooting from Hawks is not even funny, 12 for 13, i'm just speechless...

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15918

Quote Originally Posted by la cara View Post
    What I don't understand is that we all come here to put insight to MAKE MONEY. What's up with all this nonsense... Cmon guys u guys both cap gamed well.... Let's use that to collectively beat the enemy (bookies)
    The Illuminati always send their henchmen to destroy groups of people who begin make themselves made men.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    The Illuminati always send their henchmen to destroy groups of people who begin make themselves made men.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by la cara View Post
    What I don't understand is that we all come here to put insight to MAKE MONEY. What's up with all this nonsense... Cmon guys u guys both cap gamed well.... Let's use that to collectively beat the enemy (bookies)
    U comparing my capping to THAT 40 IQ retard? Rofl...

leetreaper

17 for 21 atlanta shooting on BOS, are they retarded completely? loooooooooooooooooooool

parlayin

Yeah, when i started i had 1-2 books but then when my bankroll grew, I now use 8-10 books and had multiples 0.5 wins when other people had losses
    Yeah, was just curious which out had 6

GzPlex
    GzPlex's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn you already hit a few lee. congrats

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post

Might be preaching here, but most people here talk a big game but are completely oblivious to the fundamentals of betting. Similar to that guy who a few days ago talked big like a pro (even claims he has Dime bettors as clients) yet he was was bagging on people who use the term "units" and had absolutely no clue as to why they are even used in the first place.
    line shopping for sure, and looking for value in the odds as well, for example tonight the pelicans have value, squares totally overreact to the news that Davis is out, injuries are overrated as well....squares bet what they want to happen vs. what in reality will most likely happen

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    line shopping for sure, and looking for value in the odds as well, for example tonight the pelicans have value, squares totally overreact to the news that Davis is out, injuries are overrated as well....squares bet what they want to happen vs. what in reality will most likely happen
    Was looking at it hard half of the day but then decided to stay away...

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

boston comin back

The Horse
    The Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

f*cking bobcats

magic too

First 1234 Last